Any old GPS needed in UK

Frauke

I've been out geocaching with some friends over Easter, and now I've been bitten by the bug! I'm looking for a cheap and cheerful GPS unit I can use to get going myself.

I don't mind, how old the unit is, or what make, as long as it still works and you're willing to ship it to the United Kingdom.

Anything out there in garagesaleland?

Frauke

I've been out geocaching with some friends over Easter, and now I've been bitten by the bug! I'm looking for a cheap and cheerful GPS unit I can use to get going myself.

I don't mind, how old the unit is, or what make, as long as it still works and you're willing to ship it to the United Kingdom.

Anything out there in garagesaleland?

Frauke

Hello Frauke !

I have the Garmin Foretrex 201 GPS which is small and the user can wear it at the wrist.

You can have it for 100 euros or 67 UKP.

It is in very good condition and I have all the accessories that came in the box.

It was my first GPS unit but soon I left in on a drawer because I bought the more expensive Garmin 60CS.

The Foretrex 201 has not a build in map and you can see all its details at the Garmin web page.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Regards,

Ioannis Giannopoulos

YanniG

Many thanks to everybody who replied to my question! Thanks to your suggestions I managed to get an eTrex on eBay (try saying that three times fast!)

YanniG - thanks so much for the offer, but I managed to get the winning bid the evening before you posted your reply. Thank you very much anyway... :laughing:

You've all been great!

Frauke