Doodle Bug coins

Windrose

I have had a new coin made for the Bug Crew and have them in hand. So I’m posting them here for trading and for sale. Right now I’m planning to only sell a maximum of 75 silver & 75 gold (so I will have some left for trading).

Here are the pics (and below are the details).

19bb3c2b-2898-4b69-a109-818b3ccc9cc2.jpgbdf73db2-402e-46c0-95ca-6f3210c15eea.jpg

80950464-7d8a-4397-bedd-f4227d080755.jpgf518e587-e460-4f19-8cc3-683436175993.jpg

1e89e4a5-b050-44b1-8236-c1fa446b2a8e.jpg049682dc-bdd3-45d9-abeb-bcf2a8d7de46.jpg

Bug Crew Doodle Bug coin

size: 1.75"

thickness: 3mm

trackable - yes

icon – yes (doodle bug) 3a5c2871-c198-4761-8e39-0628031173c8.jpg

activation codes: available on www.geocoinclub.com

metals and quantities

100 – satin silver

100 – satin gold

50 – copper (copper are for face to face trades only – however I am selling a few of each metal on ebay)

I will be minting another 100 silver and gold at some time in the future (probably next year some time)

Price: $8 each

Shipping - US & Canada: $1.50 first coin (additional coins $.50 each)

- other: $2.50 first coin (additional coins $1.00 each)

Send me an email at windrose53@yahoo.com if you’re interested in trading.

If you are interested in purchasing please send an email to the same address (windrose53@yahoo.com) with the following information.

Subject: Doodle Bug Coin

Geo nick:

Email addr:

Address:

Paypal email:

Quantity per metal:

I will start sending out the paypal invoices Wednesday night. And will ship out the coins within 1 business day of receiving payment.

Windrose

I was wondering when these were gonna be avail. or if all we were gonna be able to get was your cute little Avitar!

I like these because its your little Bug Crew!- Im gettin 2

Thanks everyone for the compliments (and the orders). I'm glad you like them. I wanted to wait until I had the coins in hand before posting them (I used my tax refund to finance them) . And then I offered them for a few days on my local (MiGO) caching forums first. And of course posted a few for sale on ebay too.

Are you, by any chance, going to go to GeoWoodstock 5? I would love to make a Face-to-Face trade - one of your copper coins for one of my copper coins (which is also (mostly) reserved for face-to-face trades).

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to GW5, but I'm sure the copper will last a long time (since I hardly get to travel at all). I'm hoping to make it to the next Midwest Geobash.

Windrose

oooooohhhhh!

i'm in Bay City right now! we could do a trade sometime before I leave Saturday ;)

Cool. Hey that reminds me -- what happened with that imprompto event we were going to have? We could meet some where Wed, Thurs, or Friday some time after 5:30. Or even Saturday morning. Maybe we could get Sasha (Team Timberwolf) to be there too.

Windrose

(Edited to add Saturday.)

Edited by Windrose

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to GW5, but I'm sure the copper will last a long time (since I hardly get to travel at all). I'm hoping to make it to the next Midwest Geobash.

Windrose

Ahhh! Now there is a possibility! I hope to go to that also. ;) It is not that far from home this year.

CF30

Just wanted to let everyone know that I sent out most of the trades today, the rest will go out tomorrow. I also sent out the paypal invoices, and I have the coins packaged and will get all of the paid coins into the mail tomorrow also.

Thanks everyone for the trades and the purchases.

Windrose

Cute, who's the bug crew? Did I miss it somewhere?

75ac5242-55f6-4c00-bf7c-791aac9d6de7.jpg

The Bug Crew are my grandkids (Noah, 7 and Marisa, 6) and my Godchildren (Oterria, 4 and Angel, 11). They've been caching with me since they were babies (well, Angel only started going with us last year, but she's definately hooked).

They have their own travel bug ("Am I Bugging You?" TB575A), caching names (Spider Boy, Cricket, June Bug, Miss Grasshopper), their own sig items (wooden hearts with bugs and their names on them), a sig card, and this is their second coin. ((I know, I'm "just slightly" obessive :unsure: )).

Windrose

Are you, by any chance, going to go to GeoWoodstock 5? I would love to make a Face-to-Face trade - one of your copper coins for one of my copper coins (which is also (mostly) reserved for face-to-face trades).

CF30

I second that, our red dragon XLE is face to face copper, but we will be at GW5, would be great to trade.Not sure about Midwest yet. will have to try.

Edited by T"n"T

CF30

I second that, our red dragon XLE is face to face copper, but we will be at GW5, would be great to trade.Not sure about Midwest yet. will have to try.

Now if only I could convince you folks with copper F2F coins that my sending you a photo of us counts... :wub::D:wub:

Just wanted to let everyone know that all coins have been shipped. A big batch went out yesterday, and the last few trades went out this morning. There are still a couple of orders that haven't been paid for yet, but everything else is in the mail, and hopefully should be arriving any day.

Thanks for all the trades and purchases.

Windrose