ouline state and county maps

Or, join the nearly 3,500 premium members who use the It's Not About the Numbers website, in part because of its cool maps. Unlike generic online mapping tools, the INATN maps are color-coded based on where you've found caches, and how many you've found in each country, state or province, and U.S. counties. Some of the maps even update automatically so you don't have to keep editing your profile page. Click on my profile to see an example.

Hmmm . . . I tried uploading a .gpx file of My Finds to that site and got this error message:

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Maybe the site doesn't accept .gpx files . . . ? :laughing:

Hmmm . . . I tried uploading a .gpx file of My Finds to that site and got this error message:

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Maybe the site doesn't accept .gpx files . . . ? :laughing:

I went through something similar myself recently. The only file the site will accept now is the Zip file you received in the e-mail message generated by the My Finds pocket query. It won't accept the GPX file that's extracted from the Zip file any more, you need to upload the original Zip file.

--Larry

Thanks . . . I don't request the My Finds PQ very often because I keep my GSAK "Found" database up-to-date in other ways . . . and because it takes so long to download it with my slow, 24K dialup connection . . . :laughing:

I just ordered the My Finds PQ now so I can check out that feature. <_<

Well, I think that site might have a few problems because I got a brand new All Finds PQ and uploaded it and these were the results: :laughing:

Total: finds

Total days since first find: 13614 - Overall find Rate: 0/day, 0/week

Total days with a find: (Every

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/itsnotaboutthenumbers/stats.php on line 103

0 days or 0% of your total days) - Average finds per caching day:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/itsnotaboutthenumbers/stats.php on line 103

Best day: 12/31/69 - finds

Most consecutive days with a find: from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/itsnotaboutthenumbers/stats.php on line 118

0%)

Average log size: 0 word - Biggest log: word - Shortest log: word - Number of one-word logs: 0

I haven't had any such problems with the links I posted above.