Geowoodstock 4

There are 433 attended/found it logs on the page. Of course there are sometimes multiple people (e.g. families) who log under one account. There also could have been people who logged multiple attendeds/found its for the event, so 433 isn't likely to be accurate, but can give you a very rough ballpark figure.

There are 433 attended/found it logs on the page. Of course there are sometimes multiple people (e.g. families) who log under one account. There also could have been people who logged multiple attendeds/found its for the event, so 433 isn't likely to be accurate, but can give you a very rough ballpark figure.

From the signatures in my personal event log book, I would guesstimate 400 give or take a dozen attended the Friday Night Event (One Degree of Separation) that I hosted the night before GW4.

There were 3 to 4 times that many for the BIG EVENT, on Saturday. I think somewhere between 1000 and 1300 people at GW4 would be more accurate. I think the meal line served about 700+ meals too. 9Key might be able to set my numbers straighter.

I KNOW my TB station processed around 3,000+ TBs, but folks came with bags full of them.