Tsunrisebey geocoin update

tsunrisebey
Followers 4

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I'm always impressed with the actual 3D coins compared to their artwork.

--Marky

I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous myself. In my mind, I've built it up to a mythical treasure....lol :D No pressure there. At least I'll get to see what it looks like before I leave, I'm not sure if that will be a good or bad thing :D

I have everyone's name down on a list, thank you for the interest.

tsun

Greetings , The coin is a beautiful rendering of the The Staff Of RA. as is, I can imagine this coin also in a deeper tone Antique Copper, Or Bronze, having a richer deep tone. this is of course unlee you are to far ahead in project, and or you are wanting it to look like the top of a Golden Staff. :anicute:

It's truly a beautiful design, and by the time you finish will be a Jewel of a Coin !! :lol::anicute:

caveat on photos- it's very hard to get the colour right with bling coins - the reflection often washes it out or they take on the colour cast of the surrounds - even shiny black nickel does this! They may well be a lot darker in the hand, especially as the gold from some mints is real gold plating and not a cheaper brass alloy.

Greetings , The coin is a beautiful rendering of the The Staff Of RA. as is, I can imagine this coin also in a deeper tone Antique Copper, Or Bronze, having a richer deep tone. this is of course unlee you are to far ahead in project, and or you are wanting it to look like the top of a Golden Staff. :o

It's truly a beautiful design, and by the time you finish will be a Jewel of a Coin !! :anicute::anicute:

Yup only 1 finish, that was the plan from the beginning. Was meant to be just like a treasure/relic from an Egyptian pyramid/Staff of Ra. The only thing that makes these coins any tupe of LE/XLE are the gem colors. I love the shiny gold :lol:

tsun

Since Rocky Mountain Rendevouz has been postponed until 2008 (was going to commence in face-to-face trades), I'll probably add a few more trades now. I'll start emailing when I get back (assuming the coins are waiting for me upon my arrival). So emails should start arriving in your inboxes around late May/early June :)

Thanks all who have posted your interest in trading and for all the compliments. For those of you who've expressed interest via email and not the thread, I have your emails saved. If you sent an email and I did not reply, please send another one, I have a list of people to contact when I come back home.

Thanks....tsun B)

Here are a couple of pics with some gems in. Sorry, not the best photographer :anibad:

I'll start contacting those who were interested for trades :anibad:

Just a reminder on the stats: 2", 3D both sides w/ gems on both sides, 2 cut-outs, Shiny gold (last pic is very close to true color), Non-trackable.

Red gems are for caches

Yellow/orange-ish color for trades

Purple/Green/Blue/Clear will be LE's (no more than 10 colors each).

tsun :o

tsuncoin2redandgreen.jpg

tsuncoin1green.jpg

Am i on the trading list cause if not i need to be ill be at Mid West Geo Bash so can i Trade you there?

I do have you on the list, I'm not positive I will be going to that event yet, gas prices are kind of a catalyst right now. Was trying to find something closer to home now. I'm slowly working through my trade list and contacting people (have about 5 projects going on, so trying to divide me time...lol.)

Thanks to all for the postive comments, I can say that they do look really sharp in person, I almost hate to part with any of them :anibad:

tsun :anibad:

Ok, everyone on this list has been contacted, if I have missed you, please post in this thread.

For those that emailed instead of posting, I'm searching for those emails and I will be in touch soon.

Please be patient while I work out trades and know I'll respond to you as soon as I can :blink:

Thanks all,

tsun :(

Ok, everyone on this list has been contacted, if I have missed you, please post in this thread.

For those that emailed instead of posting, I'm searching for those emails and I will be in touch soon.

Please be patient while I work out trades and know I'll respond to you as soon as I can :blink:

Thanks all,

tsun :(

Don't forget about me :lol:

[beg mode]

I haven't heard from you :P and I really really truly do want to trade :blink:

[/beg mode]

T&B,

I'm sorry. Without getting into too much detail, I have 5 other things I'm trying to accomplish while arranging trades....lol. The reason you haven't heard from me is because you are part of the Belize coin group, I have everyone's little trinkets sitting out. Towards the end of the week, I will have everyone's stuff ready to be mailed with an update on the geocaches. Included in the packages are my Raiders of the Lost Cache :D I wanted it to be a surprise but when I got sick, I couldn't get everything out soon enough. I had to buy for 14 of you, so my funds went fast, and that didn't include things for family and friends or myself....lol. So, I decided to include my personal coin as a thank you for sending stuff. There secret is out, I'll be getting in touch with my Belize group a little bit later in the week. Hang tight, I'm trying to get my two term papers in for the study abroad credits and then I will be able to devote more attention to coins!

tsun :D