Tsunrisebey geocoin update

tsunrisebey

Bringing back an old thread :laughing:

I have about 20 of my personal coins left for trade. Once they are gone that's it.... I haven't really actively tried to trade these after the intial minting and left way more in caches that I had originally intended. I think I've traded about 60 of the (amber gems). So, I'd like to trade the last 20 and then my left overs I'll be dropping in caches here in Montana as usual and on my way down and back from GW6. I'll also have some for trade in person at GW6.

Stats: 2" (huge, heavy coin), Nontrackable, 3D both sides, 2 cutouts, gems glued in myself.

If you are interested in a trade but don't have much for coins, I'll consider other options. I just traded a coin for some hand tied dry flies (for flyfishing). So don't let the lack of coins stop you from dropping me an email. Please don't offer to buy this coin is was never for sale (minus a charity auction) and I will not sell this coin, I've been very firm on that.

Thanks tsun :laughing:

tsunpersonal.jpg

I have about 20 of my personal coins left for trade. Once they are gone that's it.... I haven't really actively tried to trade these after the intial minting and left way more in caches that I had originally intended. I think I've traded about 60 of the (amber gems). So, I'd like to trade the last 20 and then my left overs I'll be dropping in caches here in Montana as usual and on my way down and back from GW6. I'll also have some for trade in person at GW6.

Stats: 2" (huge, heavy coin), Nontrackable, 3D both sides, 2 cutouts, gems glued in myself.

If you are interested in a trade but don't have much for coins, I'll consider other options. I just traded a coin for some hand tied dry flies (for flyfishing). So don't let the lack of coins stop you from dropping me an email. Please don't offer to buy this coin is was never for sale (minus a charity auction) and I will not sell this coin, I've been very firm on that.

wish i could find something to trade for these but i got nothing right now so many missions wiped out my extras well ill see if i can find something that could intreag you with. Do you take caches?

Edited by TheCollector

tsunpersonal.jpg

Hi Tsun,

E-mail sent through your profile :blink:

Headed to mint today :laughing:

For those who have already expressed interest in this thread, your name has been written down for possible trades. My interest lies in trading personals but will consider other options should you not have a personal. I'm not negotiating trades at this time. if you are interested in making a trade, please post in this thread and I will write your name down as interested. If you are uncomfortable posting your name on the thread, you can drop me an email.

One coin per cacher or per caching family. I'm only planning on trading out 50 here via the thread but will be bring some with me to Rocky Mountain Rendevouz in August.

Stats: 2", 3D both sides, placing gems in the eye myself. Non-trackable.

tsun

Hi tsun

I do not have a personal coin but I have 2 of your other coins, if you have any left after the trades i would like one.

Let me know if it will be possible.

Tantama

Mintartworkresize.jpg

Edited by Tantama

Down to 9 coins, I'm off to classes for the day so I'll reply to emails when I get home. Thanks all :laughing:

Bringing back an old thread :blink:

tsunpersonal.jpg

Hello!

Beautiful coin! Unfortunatelly I have nothis to trade!

Anyway, I saw that you will study the Mayas, you know ancient Egypt, and I am sure you know ancient Greece too! :-)

Wow! Great thing my friend!!!

I wish you will go to africa one day! Egypt, black pharaoes in Sudan and their cities, pyramids, the ancient city in Athiopia, the ancient city in Zimbabwe are nice places! I have never been there but... :-)

You find Indian arrowheads??? Real arrowheads?? Wow!!!

Bringing back an old thread :anibad:

Thanks tsun :ph34r:

tsunpersonal.jpg

If you would like to trade for my new coin let me know? Nevermind.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Please add me to your trade list. I don't have a personal to trade yet, but check out my list.

Very fine coin :ph34r:

Hi Steph -

Though I still don't have a personal, you know, I have other skills to offer.

Did you see my wirewrapped treefrog?

treefrog1.jpg

For fun, I also wirewrapped a tatanka.

tatanka1.jpg

Raiders is a really sweet coin! :anibad:

Alan aka 0R0B0RUS

Please add me to your trade list. I don't have a personal to trade yet, but check out my list.

Very fine coin :ph34r:

Hi Steph -

treefrog1.jpg

tatanka1.jpg

Raiders is a really sweet coin! :anibad:

Alan aka 0R0B0RUS

Oh Wow!!! The wire wrapping on that Rainforest Jewel looks awesome! All the wire wrappings you do look absolutely wonderful though:)

Alan,

Love your work.... and that copper RFJ is just awesome!!! I LOVE the copper!!!!

I have a pair of the Dorkfish blue sea horses that you wrapped and they are soooo nice... which reminds me.... I should wear them really SOON!!!!

Very fine coin :lol:

Hi Steph -

treefrog1.jpg

tatanka1.jpg

Raiders is a really sweet coin! :wub:

Alan aka 0R0B0RUS

Oh Wow!!! The wire wrapping on that Rainforest Jewel looks awesome! All the wire wrappings you do look absolutely wonderful though:)