Caches along a Route

South Lyon Trekkers

On the main page for caches along a route, are you clicking the tab that says "Your Created Routes"? That tab is below the search box and above the "Random Route of the Moment" red bar. Routes that you have successfully uploaded are there. Click the route name link, go to the route and make sure it "took" OK. Make sure it lists the "Route Stats". If they are zero, the route did not upload correctly. Click the link to create a pocket query for that route.

Does that help?

I am having a problem with the tabs disappearing and nothing being uploaded. My potential rout does not appear anywhere.

I have made route before, but for some reason something is wrong. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

I had this happen when I was setting up a route that was too long and had too many stops. When I broke it up into 2 routes and I streamlined my stops all was fine. I know the limit on stop points is 500, but I don't know what the total distance limit is.

I was able to upload a route from Google Earth. After uploading I checked and it was in my "Created Routes" area. I made it public. After that I set up a PQ on this route and ran it. I previewed the PQ after running it and it does show Waypoints.

Now the problem is I haven't received the PQ in my e-mail as of yet. It shows as being generated at aprox 9:30am EDT. Now it is 1:10pm EDT. Just after setting up this PQ I also ran a "My Find" PQ. It has already came to my e-mail inbox within a few minutes of it generating. Is there a problem with the "caches along a route" from running?