Explorist 210 Please help newbie

I have, after much reading and trial and error, figured out how to downloan caches using geocache manager BUT...I can only put caches that are on the same page on the website in one folder because when I change pages all my checked caches disappear. How do I make a longer list? ALSO, how do I delete the caches I have found. I understand I can't do this from the gps itself but I can't even do it from the computer and keep them gone. Thanks for any help. We are new to this unit and geocaching and gps's altogether and are getting very frustrated as it seems some of this should be a lot more intuitive.

I have, after much reading and trial and error, figured out how to downloan caches using geocache manager BUT...I can only put caches that are on the same page on the website in one folder because when I change pages all my checked caches disappear. How do I make a longer list? ALSO, how do I delete the caches I have found. I understand I can't do this from the gps itself but I can't even do it from the computer and keep them gone. Thanks for any help. We are new to this unit and geocaching and gps's altogether and are getting very frustrated as it seems some of this should be a lot more intuitive.

So if I understand this right, you want to know (in the second part of the question) how to delete a cache out of the GPS? If so you just hi-lite it and push the menu button, a sreen will pop up allowing you to do alot of things with it, I personally have in this way created a different folder and name for certain cache's.. i.e. home cache's, camp caches, and in my POI I created a folder called waypoints, because this is what I call a general point of intrest.

As for the thing with checking items on more than one page, I suspect you need to do it one page at a time but I have no clue why they would delete. Have you looked in the folder that they download into?

Edited by Jeff in Pa