New vinyl cutter

Hello all

I recently bought a vinyl cutter and have created a Geocaching decal. I am starting to place these in caches around town, but if any one is interested in getting their hands on one of these let me know. I am sure we can work something out- stickboyracing@yahoo.com

Later

piston26

geo.jpg

Nice Job!

X

Thanks X

I was just telling a friend about how I started getting into this hobby last year and wanted to buy a decal for my car but there isn't a lot out there. So when I bought my vinyl cutter it was about the first thing I made. My friend that I also got in to geocaching had to have one and thought I should post here to see if the geocaching caching community would like them as much as we do. Anyway I am not trying to get rich I just want to promote our hobby and pay for my supplies.

Piston 26

I am glad you like your decals Kevin if I can help you with anything just let me know . I hope you were happy with the price. Like I said before I am not trying to get rich from this just trying to get the word out. If you are ever in Cedar Rapids Iowa you might just find one out geocaching

Joe I am not trying to promote my vinyl cutting busness on this site only our hobby but I can tell you that vinyl cutters are not cheap if you have something to cut I would be more than happy to help you out and belive me it will be alot cheaper then buying you own vinyl cutter let me know. Also if you still would like information on a cutter or if you would like me to cut something for you my email is stickboyracing@yahoo.co or americanvinyl@mchsi.com

Thanks

Phil

Edited by piston26

The Garage Sale Forum is for the occasional sale of spare items, like your old GPS. It's not a place to conduct a side business.

Closing thread. If the OP writes to me and indicates that he has Groundspeak permission to market this item in the forums then the thread can be reopened.