Dragonfly 2007

aetoys

Is there an update on these? I'm (im)patiently waiting!

The mint is taking longer than I would like on this coin and the THX4TC Jeep. But the samples look great. The Dragonfly coins should be here Mon. and all orders will ship within two days. Thanks!

Seems like every week we are told it will be another week. This is getting put off way to long and getting to the rediculus stage. Two sets of coins is a lot of money to be sitting in your hands for this long. And add in the cost of the jeep coins..............

Am gonna really look close for now on about paying in advance for preorders. Guess that means I will not be getting many coins since everyone wants the money before coins arrive.

Seems like every week we are told it will be another week. This is getting put off way to long and getting to the rediculus stage. Two sets of coins is a lot of money to be sitting in your hands for this long. And add in the cost of the jeep coins..............

Am gonna really look close for now on about paying in advance for preorders. Guess that means I will not be getting many coins since everyone wants the money before coins arrive.

I can feel your frustration, it seems like the samples have been in for almost a month and still no coins. I guess that's why in another thread Crake said dealing with the minters directly was not for the faint of heart. I'm sure it's frustrating for everyone.

I know it has been a long and trying wait for this coin. It has us almost made us crazy, sending emails back and forth from the mint trying to get response. Dealing with the mint can be frustrating sometimes. But the good news for the day is they are in a FedEx truck this morning and will be here before noon. I will have all orders shipped within three days. Then I will have a few left on our website on Wed. Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Edited by aetoys

What's the status of the Cache Frog and the THX4TC Jeep coins?

The THX4TC Jeep is expected June 11th as for the Caching frog the mint told me first June 20th the it changed to just the end of the month. :ph34r: I have already placed the order for the F4U-Corsair and a few more Mustangs I will put them on our web site this week after the Dragonfly ships. Thanks!

:rolleyes: The Dragonfly coins have all shipped. There are some left and are listed on our web site

www.aetoys.com/geocoins.htm

The coin will be retired after they sale out. We also had a few canceled orders so the LE's and our artist virsion of the LE will be listed on our ebay store

stores.ebay.com/Alan-and-Ellis-Toys

Thanks!

Edited by aetoys

:rolleyes: The Dragonfly coins have all shipped. There are some left and are listed on our web site

www.aetoys.com/geocoins.htm

The coin will be retired after they sale out. We also had a few canceled orders so the LE's and our artist virsion of the LE will be listed on our ebay store

stores.ebay.com/Alan-and-Ellis-Toys

Thanks!

I woud like to trade for both your jeep and a dragonfly. I have some dreamcatchers or climbing and caching carabiners available.