Dragonfly 2007

aetoys

Dragonfly 2007

Sometimes your the bug Geocoin

dragonfly2007.jpg

Ok here is a sneak peek at our dragonfly 2007 geocoin. We have been working on this coin for a few month now and after going back and forth with the mint on art work we had Jamie at madhatter help get this design mint ready. With a few changes on the colors this coin will go to mint. There will be five coins with resin wings tinted in each of the four geocaching.com logo colors and an LE with all four colors. The LE will only be offered for preorder. The dragonfly body and lettering will be changed to colors that go with the wing color on each coin. The wings will be tinted resin allowing light to show through the coin. Presale on this coin will start this week. But you can reserve your coins by pollett4@yahoo.com and I will send invoices when presale starts.

Presale starts as soon as I get final art from the mint and have ordered the samples. Some time this week.

The coins

1 with yellow wings

1 with green wings

1 with blue wings

1 with orange wings

and the LE with all four colors

The LE only available in a five coin set. price of each coin will be $9.50each

in the 5 coin set the price will be $9.00each coin = $45.00

We will only make enough LE coins to cover the orders no more ever!

Size: 2" (51mm)

Thickness: 3mm

Trackable: Yes, on Geocaching.com

Icon: 32.gif

See more HERE

What do you think?

Edited by aetoys

Those are some nice coins you have there, who will be minting them for you? Will you be doing any trades? If not would any one like to set up a trade with me?

We work directly with the mint in China. Trades may be considered after coins are in stock.

Those are some nice coins you have there, who will be minting them for you? Will you be doing any trades? If not would any one like to set up a trade with me?

We work directly with the mint in China. Trades may be considered after coins are in stock.

Please keep me in mind for future trades :) .

Please keep me in mind for a trade as well.

Dragonfly 2007

Sometimes your the bug Geocoin

dragonfly2007.jpg

Ok here is a sneak peek at our dragonfly 2007 geocoin. We have been working on this coin for a few month now and after going back and forth with the mint on art work we had Jamie at madhatter help get this design mint ready. With a few changes on the colors this coin will go to mint. There will be five coins with resin wings tinted in each of the four geocaching.com logo colors and an LE with all four colors. The LE will only be offered for preorder. The dragonfly body and lettering will be changed to colors that go with the wing color on each coin. The wings will be tinted resin allowing light to show through the coin. Presale on this coin will start this week. But you can reserve your coins by pollett4@yahoo.com and I will send invoices when presale starts.

Presale starts as soon as I get final art from the mint and have ordered the samples. Some time this week.

The coins

1 with yellow wings

1 with green wings

1 with blue wings

1 with orange wings

and the LE with all four colors

The LE only available in a five coin set. price of each coin will be $9.50each

in the 5 coin set the price will be $9.00each coin = $45.00

We will only make enough LE coins to cover the orders no more ever!

Size: 2" (51mm)

Thickness: 3mm

Trackable: Yes, on Geocaching.com

Icon: 32.gif

See more HERE

What do you think?

Stunning coin!

When possible, I would like to order some!

was about to order a set, but the $$ punishment for international shipments ($9.5) is far too high!

OK, it costs a bit more, but this price increases the total cost over 20% compared to the price for US/Canada!!!

The shipping on International is figured based on past shippments of our coins. Paypals shopping cart will not let me break up the areas or do a address based shipping I have paid up to $14.00 to ship coin orders overseas in the past.

Sorry! ;)

Just a note: Preorders are going well. The mint told me they are pushing to get the samples by next week. As soon as I get them I will let preorders go a few more days with photos of the coin. I am getting samples in antique silver and antique gold. Should look great. If you watch our web sit we have just posted the next coin the THX4TC JEEP. The art on this coin looks great... Also we are almost sold out of all P-51 Mustangs on order and at this time are not planning a 2nd batch. Get them all here!!

Thanks!

was about to order a set, but the $$ punishment for international shipments ($9.5) is far too high!

OK, it costs a bit more, but this price increases the total cost over 20% compared to the price for US/Canada!!!

The shipping on International is figured based on past shippments of our coins. Paypals shopping cart will not let me break up the areas or do a address based shipping I have paid up to $14.00 to ship coin orders overseas in the past.

Sorry! :unsure:

But there is the option to use international 'flat rate' for $5.25 which even includes the enveloppe ...

But there is the option to use international 'flat rate' for $5.25 which even includes the enveloppe ...

I was not aware of this option. I have shipped many packages overseas and I print all labels from home and no one at our post office has told me about this option.. It could have save me $$ . I have now lowered the price on international orders and everyone who has all ready ordered will get money back when their order is shipped. Thanks!

Edited by aetoys

I was not aware of this option. I have shipped many packages overseas and I print all labels from home and no one at our post office has told me about this option.. It could have save me $$ . I have now lowered the price on international orders and everyone who has all ready ordered will get money back when their order is shipped. Thanks!

Very Cool that you looked into it. :lol:

I was going to PM about the global priority mail, but someone beat me too it.

Steel City Babes :laughing:

Oh yeah placed my pre-order awesome coins

Just an update: The Dragonfly coins die had to be redone due to the vain in the wings where to small and had to be removed.. The coins are now on order and should be here around the 2nd or 3rd week of may.. I ordered a few extra of the LE so I can keep sales open a little longer. There is now a set number of LE's and will sale out soon. There is still time to get them here

Thanks!

B) Ok there are only a few of the LE left as well as the Blue. Only about 20. Yellow, Green and Orange there are about 40. The coins should be here with all the minting issues ( having to re due the die.) around the May 20th. Thanks for your under standing. Order Here

Here is the sample coin. they all look really great. This is the LE....

Thanks to all that have ordered. We still have a few HERE

sample_LE.gif

Willing to trade?

I have some of each on the coins on my site www.atwellfamily.net/geocoins.htm even willing to trade a set of dreamcatchers for a set of yours.

Here is the sample coin. they all look really great. This is the LE....

Thanks to all that have ordered. We still have a few HERE

sample_LE.gif

Willing to trade?

I have some of each on the coins on my site www.atwellfamily.net/geocoins.htm even willing to trade a set of dreamcatchers for a set of yours.

Will look at trades once all orders have shipped.

Is there an update on these? I'm (im)patiently waiting!

The mint is taking longer than I would like on this coin and the THX4TC Jeep. But the samples look great. The Dragonfly coins should be here Mon. and all orders will ship within two days. Thanks!