Can anyone help me

MJB58

I printed off a cache sheet ages ago for a cache called Grafton Park Wood. I was unexpectedly in the area today and found that cache. I didn't realise that I was going there and so didn't get the chance tocheck if it was still operational. I dropped a TB in there. I live quite a long way from the cache and don't know when I will be able to retrieve the poor TB. Can some one do it for me? Co ordinates are N 52 25 422 W 000 37 264

Hi,

Someone from my family should be able to pop over and pick it up sometime in the next week or so. I assume this means that the box is still there even if the cache is officially out of action. What condition was the cache in? It was put out of action as it looks like it was assumed that it was missing?

My goodness me that was quick.

The cache looked great.

It's an ammo box. It's quite obvious where it is. Not far from the track (about 10 feet) next to a tree. It's covered with small bits of paving slabs.

It is disabled but it looked lovely to me :-)

Thanks for your help. You can still log it too. At least I did.

Edited by MoJoBrad

It was originally archived in Jan this year because the owner had temped it back in November 2006 as being MIA.

I had also had reports of it needing some TLC.

However.......

The cache looked great.

It's an ammo box. It's quite obvious where it is. Not far from the track (about 10 feet) next to a tree. It's covered with small bits of paving slabs.

....if the cache is in good shape and the owner contacts me I am quite prepared to unarchive.

E

If the cache can be reopened then we would leave the TB for future cachers as we have already found this cache and would only revisit for a rescue mission :)

I have sent a message to the owner regarding this thread via GC.com so will await a reply. If we hear nothing we'll still try and get to the cache to move on the TB.

It was originally archived in Jan this year because the owner had temped it back in November 2006 as being MIA.

However.......

The cache looked great.

....if the cache is in good shape and the owner contacts me I am quite prepared to unarchive.

E

So did the owner contact E in Jan this year or since? Or is he only happy to have you un-archive it if someone else does maintenance for him.

However.......

The cache looked great.

E

So did the owner contact E in Jan this year or since?

Yup!