Congrats to The Mars Bars

A huge congratulations to The Mars Bars on reaching 999 earlier today. Very well done to you all! :)

Oh. they also reached 1000 on the 5/5 Rakers of the Lost Ark but that's only an insignificant number so no conrats there eh, Dave? ;)

Good job I wasn't there to "help" you or it would have been an embarrassing dnf :cry: .

TFTC..(Thanks For The Congrats)

"Rakers of the Lost Ark" has been on my watchlist since I started caching nearly 2 years ago, I have always intended to do it for my millennium milestone but was a bit worried by the number of DNF's.

Having now found it I can assure you that it has zero chance of ever being found unintentionally! :)

Thanks Steve for your kind offer of a pint of the Extra Cold Genius!

Not sure why I need it in writing, or indeed whether Andy was quoting your post or offering me a second pint from his own pocket..I'll gladly accept both of them.....nothing new there then! :D

No JS, I'd never call you a "Stooge" (see my post on Rakers if you are confused)...But as they say " If the cap fits..." :unsure:

Finally tipping my hat to Lollybob, I wore something pink and frilly for the climb (chaffed a bit)...thank god I didn't have an accident and need medical attention! :D

Cheers

Dave