Oakcoins.com Question

Sileny Jizda

Does anyone know any contact information for Oakcoins.com other than the email address? I placed an order last Fri (Mar. 30) and have not received any confirmation that anything has been shipped or any other additional information. I wrote an email sometime yesterday asking about it but have not yet received a response. Is this typical or maybe due to the Easter holiday? Any information is appreciated.

:)

Thanks for the heads up. I guess you could say I'm getting anxious. We just adopted a cache in need of repair and look to place 3 others in the next week. Just waiting on the order to come in to wrap everything up and set them out. I started to wonder yesterday since we didn't get any word if anything shipped or not. Thanks for the heads up.

:cry:

As of today, We are still waiting for word on our orders also. Tried Oakcoins.com, but it will not let us into the site and their E-Mail address isn't working either.. We ordered on March 30,2007. anyone else having the same problem. We did use Paypal for the order....

Hello the email address for support is support@geoswag.com

Thanks

As of today, We are still waiting for word on our orders also. Tried Oakcoins.com, but it will not let us into the site and their E-Mail address isn't working either.. We ordered on March 30,2007. anyone else having the same problem. We did use Paypal for the order....

Hi,

We work very hard to get our orders out within 2 business days. We have seen items take up to 3 weeks to go via the USPS. We had one case where we thought the samples, sent Priority, were lost. But they did arrive. We did have a slight delay on some of our items from FEDEX.

If you would like a tracking number, please email support (@) geoswag.com, I am assuming you ordered the items from www.geoswag.com.

Thanks!

Ah, Everything came in the Mail today....... Thanks for all the replies and helpful information.... :D

I can personally vouch for Oakcoins. They are hardworking and very honest. If there is a delay in response or shipment it is very rare and they will make it right. Oakcoins is one of the best.

I second that, I have one pkg MIA right now, got the one I ordered a week after already but for some reason the one from the week before is MIA. I'm definately more worried that the Post Office loses it than anything. I had one take almost 3 weeks to arrive at one point but it happens.

Jayman11