Help...Etrex needed

:) I'm new to geocaching but having a lovely time. I need a GPS to replace google earth maps and to speed up the find process. A fellow geocacher (who has helped me find a missing cache) suggests that I post a message here in case anybody wants to sell their second hand yellow ETREX (which is apparently what I need). Any suggestions welcome (I'm a big ebay fan but the uk/us conflict/import thing all looks rather daunting!

Many thanks.

Kath

Newstart

:anicute: Thanks so much for your suggestion Malpas Wanders - I've bought one from the link you posted...hope it arrives soon!

Kath

Newstart

:) I'm new to geocaching but having a lovely time. I need a GPS to replace google earth maps and to speed up the find process. A fellow geocacher (who has helped me find a missing cache) suggests that I post a message here in case anybody wants to sell their second hand yellow ETREX (which is apparently what I need). Any suggestions welcome (I'm a big ebay fan but the uk/us conflict/import thing all looks rather daunting!

Many thanks.

Kath

Newstart

Thanks so much for your suggestion Malpas Wanderer - I've bought one...hope it arrives soon!

Kath

Newstart

Many thanks.

Kath

Newstart

Edited by newstart

Looks like that link proved to much ...you could not resist such a tempting Bargain.....good on ya...I feel i must warn you when it arrives....Look where you are going and not at the Etrex...I nearly died within a week..wwwwhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaayyyy :)......Danger Cliff! :cry: .....have fun ;)

Edited by Messe

<_<

Big bouquet to gps warehouse! My newly refurbished Etrex arrived very promptly after I ordered it but had a problem with the display. I called gps warehouse on Monday - posted the unit back to them and received a perfectly working replacement today - Wednesday - 48 hours later. I would really recommend these people!

Kath

<_<

Big bouquet to gps warehouse! My newly refurbished Etrex arrived very promptly after I ordered it but had a problem with the display. I called gps warehouse on Monday - posted the unit back to them and received a perfectly working replacement today - Wednesday - 48 hours later. I would really recommend these people!

Kath