Tiniest Geocacher Ever?

awwww cutie is he a micro or a nano? Congratulations on the birth of your Beautiful Son (a day and fifteen years younger than my big boy! 7lbs 8ozs has turned into a gangley 8 stone teenager lol)

Hope all well and home for Easter? Who's claiming the FTF on this one? the stork? Happy Easter all and be blessed by your blessing minxyy and co

Just be careful around the staff and other patients if you start refering to your child as a micro. They'll never understand.

Hah :cry:

Thank you everyone. He will have his own coin, and he already has his own cache! Ben's Cache

Bengarmin ;):)

He certainly is a micro! Mom is doing well and we hope to have him home by Sunday. It is still looking good!

It's absolutely incredible how well premature babies can thrive now thanks to modern medicine. I wish you all the best! We just had our first (a baby girl) in February. Now I find myself with a `stroller accessable' pocket query that I'll be using as soon as the weather stops being wacky.

It's absolutely incredible how well premature babies can thrive now thanks to modern medicine. I wish you all the best! We just had our first (a baby girl) in February. Now I find myself with a `stroller accessable' pocket query that I'll be using as soon as the weather stops being wacky.

If you can imagine, he is not a premie. He was basically full term, but he just stopped growing. All looks good to have him home by Sunday!!

weelow.. hehehe.. I am totally going to make that account for him!! Brilliant! Thanks for the idea!!

Wow, that's the smallest I've seen that's not a preemie (not that I've seen that many babies). Our son was also SGA (small for gestational age) when the docs took him out at seven months weighing 2 lbs 6 oz. He's done very nicely and has gone from nano to micro to small. Congrats, and welcome to the newest geocacher!