NEW Forest Preserves GEOCOINS !

Dr. Whoever

WOW folks. These went so fast. We decided that a follow up coin was a must. Damenace gave me an idea to run with sooooo without any further coin non-sense her ya go. The follow-up coin for the Forest Preserves: The Nuttin' Better Ammo Can Peanut butter Geocoins. Coming to a cache near you about the 1st of May.

83432091-5974-4664-8bbd-b5f2d32b5b76.jpg

We are doing 350 of these coins

130 Silver

130 Gold

60 LE Glitter's

15 Copper Artist Edition XLE's (Available only from Paula "CinemaBoxers")

15 Chrome Minter Edition XLE's (Available only from Castle Man)

This one should be a blast.

Now, on this coin and possibly the Forest Preserve we may mint a V1.5 due to so many folks missing out. This would not include LE's. As per my style I will not ever increase a number of LE's or XLE's. Kinda take away from the meaning of the phrase don't ya think?

I'll post a Nuttin'Better Ammo Can Peanut Butter Geocoin thread when the coins arrive. As per my usual style I will NOT take pre-order funds. I don't like that practice, so when ya pay for coins we make you get them shipped the next business day.

Thanks again,

Castle Man & CinemaBoxers

Received the standard Forest Preserves today. The pictures didn't do them justice. They're much nicer in person.

Totally agree! I cannot wait to see the LE! <_<

Thanks Alan and AG. Just keep your eye's peeled for the folow up coin that is in mint as of today. In early May on my new site <link removed by moderator>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Received the standard Forest Preserves today. The pictures didn't do them justice. They're much nicer in person.

Totally agree! I cannot wait to see the LE! <_<

Thanks Alan and AG. Just keep your eye's peeled for the folow up coin that is in mint as of today. In early May on my new site<link removed by moderator>

Cool website! Now if you just get the old shipping charges squared away (currently $13 USD per coin) :unsure: , I'll be firing off orders .. . .

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

CM,

Congrat's on your new website and you new venture into becoming a coin "maker." The site looks great (CB?).

Anyhow, now that you're technically 'official', I would like to ask a question/make a comment.

As a paying customer of some of your coins, I was wondering why we can't order the glitter/glitz coins at the same time? This would help me save money although it is a small amount. Secondly, it would cut back on the use of mailers and paperwork on your end. Maybe you could limit the amount of the LE's to 2 per person/order so most get a chance to get one (those that order the reg. edition).

It gets tough to wade through posts trying to figure out when the LE is coming out, etc. I realize you'll do what you want but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Have fun <_<

tsun

edit for spelling

Edited by tsunrisebey

CM,

Congrat's on your new website and you new venture into becoming a coin "maker." The site looks great (CB?).

Anyhow, now that you're technically 'official', I would like to ask a question/make a comment.

As a paying customer of some of your coins, I was wondering why we can't order the glitter/glitz coins at the same time? This would help me save money although it is a small amount. Secondly, it would cut back on the use of mailers and paperwork on your end. Maybe you could limit the amount of the LE's to 2 per person/order so most get a chance to get one (those that order the reg. edition).

It gets tough to wade through posts trying to figure out when the LE is coming out, etc. I realize you'll do what you want but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Have fun <_<

tsun

edit for spelling

Now with the web site. We'll start offering all available items when they arrive. One of the only reasons i offered the special or limited editions the way I did was to try and avoid a rush on them for someone coming in and grabbing a ton of the limited editions so they could ebay them. I don't use ebay much myself for my own coins....don't really like it that much. I'd rather offer one or two limited editions to everyone who wants one so they can enjoy and share them instead of rushing off to make triple profits on CR's & my designs. The web site should iron out any further issues. We'll be able to carry more products and have them available to all folks that want them and in larger quantities (for regular editions). I'll still hold tight to making LE's and XLE's in small numbers and NEVER re-minting more. That's what makes them LE's and XLE's now, right? So if the past holds true for the future then those particular coins will still remain very desired and you'll have to beat the others to the punch. Kinda makes it fun that way don't ya think?

Thanks for the great comments and Moop...it's fixed. LOL........Still quite a bit of work to do before the grand opening

CM

CM,

Have fun <_<

tsun

edit for spelling

Now with the web site. We'll start offering all available items when they arrive. One of the only reasons i offered the special or limited editions the way I did was to try and avoid a rush on them for someone coming in and grabbing a ton of the limited editions so they could ebay them. I don't use ebay much myself for my own coins....don't really like it that much. I'd rather offer one or two limited editions to everyone who wants one so they can enjoy and share them instead of rushing off to make triple profits on CR's & my designs. The web site should iron out any further issues. We'll be able to carry more products and have them available to all folks that want them and in larger quantities (for regular editions). I'll still hold tight to making LE's and XLE's in small numbers and NEVER re-minting more. That's what makes them LE's and XLE's now, right? So if the past holds true for the future then those particular coins will still remain very desired and you'll have to beat the others to the punch. Kinda makes it fun that way don't ya think?

Thanks for the great comments and Moop...it's fixed. LOL........Still quite a bit of work to do before the grand opening

CM

Thanks CM. I got my order in just fine after I returned from lunch. Oh, and thanks CinemaBoxers too :unsure:

My family and I were admiring the Silver Forest Preserves coin while sitting around the breakfast table on Sunday morning and I was thinking to myself, "The LE can't look any better than this."

... Well the Black Nickel LE Glitter version arrived yesterday! I don't know how you and Paula (Cinema Boxers) have done it ... yet another coin, even better than the last. WooHoo!

Thanks again!

CM,

Have fun <_<

tsun

edit for spelling

CM

Thanks for the clarification, I think........lol.