NEW Forest Preserves GEOCOINS !

Dr. Whoever

2007 FOREST PRESERVE’S GEOCOINS

See the pictures and description below and send an e-mail if you would like an invoice sent to you.

8cb9711a-940d-41c9-97cc-48ab895f53e4.jpg

76bf6e33-8e3b-4c6a-b6d3-a69758cdacf7.jpg

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING:

WORLDWIDE: $8.25

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $1.50 First Coin; $.50 Each Additional Coin.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: $3.50 First Coin; $1.00 Each Additional Coin.

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.75” Imitation Hard Enamel

Thickness: 3.5 mm “Thick and Heavy”

Metal & Quantity: 125 Gold, 125 Silver, and 50 Special Edition Glitter (Available at a Later Date to customers who purchased one of the regular editions ONLY) And 9 Very Special XLE COPPER Editions only available from CinemaBoxers.

Designed By: Paula of CimenaBoxers

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Jelly Jar, BABY !!

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

Unique Features: Multiple textures and a combination of Hard & Transparent Enamels all over the front and back of these great coins giving them a very deep and magnificent look. Jelly Jar shaped cut out, trackable with the Jelly Jar Forest “Preserves” Icon. The back side has so many details about the ingredients and those special items we find in our forest preserves. You’ll just love these unique and very beautiful GEOCACHING oriented coins. The Special Edition is PURE Glitz and Glitter on black nickel. A sure fire must have coin for the collector. Don’t forget about those special 9 artist coins in COPPER !! They are also trackable and only available from Jim & Paula (CinemaBoxers)

ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send an email to: canningcastle@charter.net

Subject: Forest Preserve Geocoins

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Email:

Contact Email Address:

Quantity Gold:

Quantity Silver:

These GLITZ LIMITED EDTIONS will be available when the regular editions are gone.

94578744-1cf8-4b04-974b-9ae694947bd2.jpg

UPDATE:

These Coins SOLD OUT in 12 hours !!!

Most orders after 9 AM Pacific I am sad to say have been sent emails that explained this. I should have made 150 more. Sorry folks.

The Black Nickel Glitter Editions will be available to those who purchased and paid their orders tomorrow at around 0700 Pacific.

Thank You to those who got in on these fantastic Geocoins - Castle Man & CinemaBoxers

I really like the way these coins look, but do the unnecessary apostrophes on the back bother anyone else?

I was going to buy some of these coins, but because I'm a punctuation Nazi, I just couldn't.

'''''''''''' <<<<<<<< I added a dozen more just to play with your head.

Cheers! By the way, you missed out on a very nice coin.

Thank you everyone who "rang in" fast enought to grab one.

CM - CB

I really like the way these coins look, but do the unnecessary apostrophes on the back bother anyone else?

I was going to buy some of these coins, but because I'm a punctuation Nazi, I just couldn't.

Well, now I just have to know -- "No DNF's or Micro's" what? None of their icky filling? None of their flavorless logs? None of the horribly feeling that if you had just looked in one more place???

And what if you DNF a Micro?

:)

And I suppose it's the all natural ammo cans that give the nice green color to Forest Preserve's (or is that Forest Preserves' or simply Forest Preserves?).

CM - CB

Too many unnecessary apostrophes! :blink: I think I'll be ill!

But seriously, beautiful coins. I almost pushed the send button, almost... but I knew that all I would see on the coin would be those two little 's, and not the rest of the beautifulness.

Cheers-

moscow

CM - CB

Too many unnecessary apostrophes! :blink: I think I'll be ill!

But seriously, beautiful coins. I almost pushed the send button, almost... but I knew that all I would see on the coin would be those two little 's, and not the rest of the beautifulness.

Cheers-

moscow

Dang, can't believe I had to be away from computer and missed this GORGEOUS"S"S"S"S coin. Sorry but I must say apsotrophes weren't even on the radar when you look at this coin. WAYYYYY to analytical for me to understand. :o

Anyone want to trade please contact me.

Edited by Frozen Buns

pooper's. missed out on the special edition's with the glitter. maybe I'll be able to do some trade's after everyone get's their's. can't wait to get my shipment of the regular's!

too many coin's, not enough dollar's in my bank account's. but i buy them all anyway's.

:blink::o:o

Dang, can't believe I had to be away from computer and missed this GORGEOUS"S"S"S"S coin. Sorry but I must say apsotrophes weren't even on the radar when you look at this coin. WAYYYYY to analytical for me to understand. :blink:

Anyone want to trade please contact me.

E-mail sent.

WOW folks. These went so fast. We decided that a follow up coin was a must. Damenace gave me an idea to run with sooooo without any further coin non-sense her ya go. The follow-up coin for the Forest Preserves: The Nuttin' Better Ammo Can Peanut butter Geocoins. Coming to a cache near you about the 1st of May.

83432091-5974-4664-8bbd-b5f2d32b5b76.jpg