Wretched Skull Geocoin Coming Soon

J10fly

They should be ready Friday so hoping they will be shipping that day and here the following week for shipment. :mad: These ones are killing me with anticipation, i wish they would come quicker but the process for this one was complex and just really through a loop in the process and made it that much longer to produce. But they are definately going to be well worth the wait!!!

Jayman11

Yep, I could have told you from experience with my 2007 personal that two-tone adds about 2 weeks to the process on average.

Yah, i think the MWGB event added some time too.

Jayman11

Well everyone, the normal versions of these coins are right around the corner.

I hate to do this but, I have run into some hard times right now and I do not know where it will lead me down the road, so I have decided to list one more of the samples of this coin on the e-place to try and get some extra money. I listed Black Nickel w/Antique Silver Skull version. This sample version will be similar to what my XLE is going to be but not the same. The sample will also have it's own icon compared to the normal ones as long as all goes planned. So you are getting a 1 of 1.

Thank you in advance to whomever places bids on this coin as the money will be helping myself, my wife and my son out very much. I will most likely slowly start putting up more of my collection of coins as time goes so keep an eye on there!

Here is a link to the auction: Wretched Skull Geocoin Blk Nickel/Antique Silver ONLY 1

Also for the moderator, I'm in a bit of a fog this evening, if this is any sort of problem posting this on here with Groundspeak please let me know and I will make the proper changes.

Thanks

Jayman11

Any news????

Hi Jaymen, I kind ao loose a track on what is happening, are this avilable yet or no? I was on your mailing list but still did not receive any message. I had seen one from you on eBay and it's going to be huge sucess. Put me on for one.

thnx CZX

Any news????

Hi Jaymen, I kind ao loose a track on what is happening, are this avilable yet or no? I was on your mailing list but still did not receive any message. I had seen one from you on eBay and it's going to be huge sucess. Put me on for one.

thnx CZX

Not yet....they were finished friday so they should be on the way here! I will email everyone on my list as soon as they arrive! :lol:

Jayman11

Wow looks like they are going fast!!!! Everyone enjoy! :huh:

Jayman11

I signed up on your site you sent us to possibly win one? Cool coin!

Thanks for signing up! I appreciate it!

Jayman11

<Unapproved vendor link removed by moderator>

Edited by Eartha