Wretched Skull Geocoin Coming Soon

J10fly

Well everyone the samples have finally arrived and they are incredible! I am going to have a hard time on this one deciding the metals but I will have it shortly. Here's what they all look like.

Ant. Gold/ Ant. Silver:

Skull-AntGold-AntSlver.jpg

Ant. Gold/ Black Nickel:

Skull-AntGold-BlkNickl.jpg

Ant. Gold/ Nickel:

Skull-AntGold-Nickel.jpg

Ant. Silver/ Ant. Gold:

Skull-AntSlvr-AntGold.jpg

Ant. Silver/ Gold:

Skull-AntSlvr-Gold.jpg

Black Nickel/ Ant. Silver:

Skull-BlkNickl-AntSilvr.jpg

Black Nickel/ Nickel:

Skull-BlkNickl-Nickl.jpg

Gold/ Ant. Gold:

Skull-Gold-AntGold.jpg

Gold/ Ant. Silver:

Skull-Gold-AntSilvr.jpg

Gold/ Nickel:

Skull-Gold-Nickel.jpg

Jayman11

Antique Gold / Antique Silver

Antique Silver / Antique Gold

Those combo's get my vote! :D

Yes, the antique finishes look great here...

But this combo: Ant. Gold/ Black Nickel

looks creepier, I think. Maybe even more so if the skull's teeth were to glow. Or maybe that would just be to kitschy.

Oh boy do you have some tough decisions to make! Here is my 2 cents worth:

1. Ant. Gold/ Ant. Silver

2. Gold/ Ant. Silver

3. Gold/ Ant. Gold

4. Ant. Silver/ Ant. Gold

5. Ant. Gold/ Black Nickel

All the others are great too but I tend to go with antiqued finishes rather than shiny finishes. Fewer visible fingerprints...

CF30

You guys think the pictures look good....you should see the actual coins, the pictures are nothing compared to the the actual coins in my hand.

Keep the suggestions coming because I am taking them into consideration for sure on this one.

Jayman11

I like the Ant Gold/Nickel the best. Then the Ant.Gold/Ant. Silver.

How could you do this to us?????????????? ;):D:D:D:D

They are so Badazz, how could we refuse em? I gotta get a few of these!...Nice one

LOL! The coin made me do it! :lol:

Jayman11

Will there be a set sold?

I have GOT to get these this is the first coin I seen on these forums and got me into collecting! SO thank you Jayman!!

No problem at all, welcome to the addiction! They will be sold indidually on geoswag. there will be a Regular Version: Antique Gold/ Antique Silver and Limited Edition: Antique Silver/ Antique Gold. This is definately my favorite of designs i have done so far!

Jayman11

I talked to geoswag friday and they said the mint was taking a little longer than expected because of the antique two-tone combos. It looked like they would be getting shipped from the mint sometime this week. I will shoot out an email when they arrive.

Jayman11

They should be ready Friday so hoping they will be shipping that day and here the following week for shipment. <_< These ones are killing me with anticipation, i wish they would come quicker but the process for this one was complex and just really through a loop in the process and made it that much longer to produce. But they are definately going to be well worth the wait!!!

Jayman11

They should be ready Friday so hoping they will be shipping that day and here the following week for shipment. <_< These ones are killing me with anticipation, i wish they would come quicker but the process for this one was complex and just really through a loop in the process and made it that much longer to produce. But they are definately going to be well worth the wait!!!

Jayman11

Yep, I could have told you from experience with my 2007 personal that two-tone adds about 2 weeks to the process on average.