Wretched Skull Geocoin Coming Soon

J10fly

ok here's a little design i have been working on for quite a while. Samples will be coming shortly. The coin will be 3d, 2-tone and contain gems. The skull and the bone coin border will be 3d. As soon as samples are done i will decide on which 2-tone metals look best and update.

If you are not on my email list yet make sure you send me a message with your email address and i will add you for updates and such on my coin designs!

Icon: SkullIcon-32.gif

Updated Artwork:

6N-00878A01-1.jpg

Jayman11

Edited by jho135

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my new design. I couldnt believe how many emails i had when i checked earlier. I have added everyone on there. I will let you all know when the samples are ready and pop some pictures of them up here.

Jayman11

ok here's a little design i have been working on for quite a while. Samples will be coming shortly. The coin will be 3d, 2-tone and contain gems. The skull and the bone coin border will be 3d. As soon as samples are done i will decide on which 2-tone metals look best and update.

If you are not on my email list yet make sure you send me a message with your email address and i will add you for updates and such on my coin designs!

Updated Artwork:

6N-00878A01-1.jpg

Jayman11

love the coin. just one question what is (renarded) is this a mispelling of rewarded? & please add us(T"n"T) to your email list tstimps@hotmail.com

Updated Artwork:

<snip>

Jayman11

love the coin. just one question what is (renarded) is this a mispelling of rewarded? & please add us(T"n"T) to your email list tstimps@hotmail.com

That is rewarded. Old style text looks like that. :unsure:

Jayman11

Great looking coin specially for a pirate like me!! email sent- would are they going to be in gold?? arrrgh!!

LOL! Not sure on metals as of yet, they are going to be 2-tone just not sure on the combos until the samples come in which should be a few weeks.

Jayman11

Email sent...I think I want in one this one too, But I am now positive there is a Conspiracy between you and others to ensure I never have money in my bank account now...either that or you've met my wife who seems to think the same way...spend..spend...spend...

That's funny, but seriously, shhhh dont tell anyone else. <_< JK.

Here's a new update, we had another problem with the die but it has been fixed and there was also a delay due to GW5. Good news now is that the samples are done and being shipped out so they should arrive next week but i will be away so as soon as i get back the following week i should have them in hand and will post the pics! Sorry for the delays, i know a lot of you are really anticipating this coin but trust me that it will be well worth the wait!!

Jayman11

Edited by jho135