Does anyone know the program that does screenshots of receivers?

I just hit the Print Sceen button, then you can open and crop that image in any graphics-editing program.

I have Corel PhotoPaint, but I think Paint would work, as well as Irfanview.

I downloaded a free Screen Capture program a few weeks ago, but haven't tried it out yet . . . :D

I just hit the Print Sceen button, then you can open and crop that image in any graphics-editing program.

I have Corel PhotoPaint, but I think Paint would work, as well as Irfanview.

I downloaded a free Screen Capture program a few weeks ago, but haven't tried it out yet . . . :D

I think he wanted a screenshot of his GPS screen. :D I do it the brute force way and take a photo of my GPS... :D

Connect your GPS to your computer>turn on GPS>select screen you want an image of> Launch ximage program and follow the steps>save image as bitmap>Open Paint>Open file in Paint>find the bitmap in saved location (My Garmin)and open>Save from paint to My Photos as a Jpeg file>Upload Jpeg to a cache page or somewhere on the web>copy it's web address and upload it as an image file here.

What about a screenshot of my computer? I tried a print screen, and tried a copy & paste to the forums but that didn't work. I know theres a program since I used one before to get a screeshot of GSAK but I don't remember where to get that program.

GSAK has a built in screen shot capability. It was intended mainly for use with GSAK but it will capture any screen.

1. Make sure GSAK is running

2. Make the application you want to take a screen shot of active

3. Press Ctrl-Shift-F10

This action will then save the file GSAK_Screenshot.png to you Desktop so you can view or do with what ever you please.

I used to have it, but no more. I need it again for a PowerPoint presentation. Thanks.

If you are using a Garmin it is xImage, available on Garmin's website.

There is also G7toWIN, but i have not used that one.

CenTex,

I looked all over Garmin's website for xImage.

Do you know which rock I forgot to turn over?

Thank you,

Scooter