Micro to regular cache

HI gang

Is there anything in the rule book that stops me from changing my one and only micro cache to a regular cache.

The location will move only a couple of feet so the co-ords will stay the same. The only thing that will change is the description and the hint so is it allowed? :)

Yes, yes, yes....... Go for it. Set an example for others to follow :laughing::):):)

Do it!!

There's nothing wrong with changing the cache size at all, as long as it's reflected on the cache page.

Now that sounds like a command and not a request :) better comply before the man in blue comes to nick you for failing to comply with his instructions :)

[there wouldn't be a touch of Anti Micro slipping in there would there? :anicute::) ]

it's just that one of the last logs said that they were disappointed not to find any treasure and as it's such a beautiful spot I thought it would be so much better than the micro. :laughing:

I've not done your cache, but it obviously can take a regular container, so good on you for changing it. <_<

Hurrah for real caches. <_<