Weird graffitti in Melbourne, FL area

ThePropers

Ok, this is probably OT and a longshot. It looks like it's part of a game (maybe) and thought maybe some cachers would know what it is about, since cachers tend to know about not only geocaching, but several other games people play.

We were recently in Melbourne. We went to the St Patty's day festivities, and noticed this math formula spray painted on the sidewalk. When I pointed out to the guy we were with and jokingly said "Hey, you should use that in a cache" he mentioned they were everywhere.

True enough, we kept seeing this graffitti everywhere (around caches mostly, or at least interesting areas where caches were also placed). It basically is a math formula done with stencil, usually accompanied by a head of a comedian (Richard Pryor, Bill Murray, and some other ones). Anyone know if this is another type of game people play?

Here are a couple pictures:

This is the first one we saw:

200703-051.jpg

Here it is again (you can see both the formula and Richard Prior in this one), and there is another face in front of my feet, which you can't really see but I believe was Bill Murray.

200703-229.jpg

We probably saw this same type of stuff at about 5 or 6 caches we visited, although I didn't take pictures of each one.

Again, kindof a shot in the dark, but just wondering if anyone in the area knows what they are.

Edited by ThePropers