geoSquid v2

geoSquid

I've been getting a great response to this coin, thanks all!

The coins literally shipped from the mint Tuesday night, and arrived on my door yesterday, and as of this moment fully 1/5 have gone back out the door in bubble mailers :laughing:

Oak Coins hasn't got the activation codes up on the web site yet in such a short time, so if you get one of these and it doesn't activate right away, be patient :laughing:

I expect that by the time the first mailers weave their way through the postal system this won't be an issue, but off the odd chance that someone gets one tomorrow and Oak hasn't quite caught up yet, I thought you should know.

I have the V.1. and just love this coin. I think it was my first sparkly coin! Are you going to make a pin to match this one like the v.1?

I had another batch of pins made, but they're silver and blue. I didn't think about getting another run of coins done until after I did the pins. A pin has gone in with every trade, however.

I had the joy of chasing down one of your v1 coins not so long ago some 100+ Km from where I live, moving it near on 400km to a newly published seaside cache, the kids loved this coin and hopefully I can arrange some sort of trade in the very very near future for this new v2 (which does look awesome!). It would be great to have one of you coins here in NZ to show off :anitongue:

e-mail sent

Mark (Elmo)