Cornerstone4-Cachers4Christ Coin

Cornerstone4

I've had a few of you ask when these would be ready...

Well, I've had the coins for a couple of weeks now...I was going to start invoicing, but I've always wanted to try to set up an online shopping cart... :D

Let's just say that I know enough about these things to get in trouble, but not actually make them work. :mad:

If I don't get it working by tomorrow, I'll throw in the towel, and send invoices via PayPal over the weekend.

Thanks!

I'm going to hijack your thread for a minute seeing as you're from Cali. (sorry). To those of you in the surrounding San Diego area where the wildfires are, please know that I am sending thoughts and prayers your way. I know all to well what these wildfires can do and it's absolutely heartbreaking and scary. So I pray that those of you who are in harms way or those of you that have friends and family in harms way, please be safe.

~tsun

I'm going to hijack your thread for a minute seeing as you're from Cali. (sorry). To those of you in the surrounding San Diego area where the wildfires are, please know that I am sending thoughts and prayers your way. I know all to well what these wildfires can do and it's absolutely heartbreaking and scary. So I pray that those of you who are in harms way or those of you that have friends and family in harms way, please be safe.

~tsun

Thanks Steph!

It's pretty brutal right now. I had to go help evac my folks yesterday. My sister and her two boys, and her dog were visiting...so now all told, I've got 5 kids, 7 adults, 9 dogs, and 2 birds at our house! :)

I swung by their house today and the fire is within .5mi of their home. As long as the winds stay down, they should be OK.

There are some San Diego cachers that have already been evacuated, and many more in the warning zone. There is some discussion in the SouthWest Forums in the San Diego thread.

Dave

My apologies to those that paid in the last week or so. With all the fires around here, I didn't have time to pack anything, and the mail wasn't running here in town for several days.

Things are finally calming down. We had to evacuate my parents and their dogs to our house for the week. They got back into their house on Saturday afternoon...but unfortunately, just before they left, my mom's german shepherd got into it with my Boston Terrier...needless to say, my Boston got the worst of it, and we spent the weekend in the emergency vet clinic getting him fixed up! (We came so close to having everything work out too!)

Anyway, I'm clearing my desk of stuff that came in last week, and I'll get all your packages shipped out this week. Sorry for the delays.

Dave

My apologies to those that paid in the last week or so. With all the fires around here, I didn't have time to pack anything, and the mail wasn't running here in town for several days.

Things are finally calming down. We had to evacuate my parents and their dogs to our house for the week. They got back into their house on Saturday afternoon...but unfortunately, just before they left, my mom's german shepherd got into it with my Boston Terrier...needless to say, my Boston got the worst of it, and we spent the weekend in the emergency vet clinic getting him fixed up! (We came so close to having everything work out too!)

Anyway, I'm clearing my desk of stuff that came in last week, and I'll get all your packages shipped out this week. Sorry for the delays.

Dave

Hi,

I hope all is going well for you. I've emailed you a couple times but haven't gotten response.

I previously pre-ordered a gold coin, and then I offered to trade for one from you. I'd like to get one of these either way.

Thanks,

GT

Dave

Aw. I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope things are better! (hugs!)