Cornerstone4-Cachers4Christ Coin

Cornerstone4

After getting sidetracked a few times, I finally got around to making my own trackable coin! I just got the die artwork today, so I wanted to share it. :laughing: I am getting a few samples of different finishes in, so I haven't made up my mind completely, but there will be a gold version for sure!

I hope you like it as much as I do!

62062f81-25cf-4b68-810b-2f3c8774d3ef.jpg

Very Cool Coin!!! It epitomizes what Team Zeteo is all about. Zeteo BTW is the Greek word used in the gospel of Matthew for "seek". I sign all logs big enough with the sticker I'm using as an avatar. I'll be looking for an opportunity to get one of those coins. Let me know if/when they are available. (or am I too late?)

Great job! Thanks!

Hey Now that you have one thats trackable.

Is that trade still on?

Or did you forget about me?

Nope, I didn't forget about you...or anyone else that has made a request! ;)

I got the samples in last week, and needed to make a minor color adjustment. Other than that, they were fantastic!

I won't have anything i-hand until after GW-V, so all you traders go have fun and we'll talk when you get back!

This took way longer than I had anticipated...but I finally got back on-track.

I have my samples in hand, and I am now taking reservations/ pre-orders. (I won't take payments until I have the coin in-hand.)

There will be a custom icon, (Still working on it.) and three finishes. I decided not to make any finishes in limited runs. I'd like to see everyone get their preferred finish...if only a few of you want a certain finish...well, then that will be a limited finish by default, not by design.

The 3 availabe finishes are Gold, Nickel, and Copper.

This is the first in a series, and all coins will have a C4 prefix.

The finishes are incredibly shiny, and I had one heck of a time getting a good shot without any reflections! Even using a shadowbox, I still ended up with the lens reflected on a couple of coins.

These are a bit heavy, and are 2" in diameter.

Pricing is $10 each coin. Shipping will be $2.00 for the first coin, and $0.50 per coin after that.

f5d434e4-f5f6-402b-bd43-de6a9fde3e03.jpg

c6a9971a-0709-4d1e-903b-359539b6bfb0.jpg