Puzzle Caches

I live in the west valley of Phoenix AZ. For those familiar with the area the Surprise area. There are a group here who have taken puzzle caches to the next level. I was just wondering what others experiences with puzzle caches in the area where you live. Puzzles within Puzzles within Puzzles. To see what I mean check out caches listed by "Happy Trails to You" , "Purple Paws" and more recently myself. These will drive you Batty. I am only just getting to the level of insanity as some of my caching mentors when it comes to puzzle caches. How serious are the puzzle caches where you live?

I live in the west valley of Phoenix AZ. For those familiar with the area the Surprise area. There are a group here who have taken puzzle caches to the next level. I was just wondering what others experiences with puzzle caches in the area where you live. Puzzles within Puzzles within Puzzles. To see what I mean check out caches listed by "Happy Trails to You" , "Purple Paws" and more recently myself. These will drive you Batty. I am only just getting to the level of insanity as some of my caching mentors when it comes to puzzle caches. How serious are the puzzle caches where you live?

We did Puzzlers Paradise which took us abour 5 trips to complete. 7 waypoints, with each wp having a physical puzzle to solve (such as a japanese puzzle box or 3d puzzle) and a mental puzzle (like a soduko or encrypted text). It was frustrating as heck, but we had a great sense of accomplishment after we completed it!

Here is a puzzle cache in my area that is driving me nuts! I don't get it.

So I guess this one qualifys for the serious puzzle cache where I live.

All I have to say about that one is WOW I wonder if there are some imaging programs required?

Looks to me like it could possibly be an aerial thermograph. Are there a couple of lakes or ponds close to the area?

I have no idea, but that cacher in the pic definitely needs to look out, as it's obvious there is a Predator nearby, watching his every move.

I've got a cache (GC115PN) that's been sitting unfound for over a month. It requires at least one visit to the posted coords. I've heard from many people that have been there and found what they needed to find, but nobody's figured out what to do with it.

I've got another one (GC10AAN) that's solveable without a visit. Only one person has found it so far.

The person who did find that one has hidden a number of really fun puzzles, all of which are solvable without site visits.They're simple, elegant, tricky, and rewarding.

Gladeslvr and LJ&Co hid one of my favorite puzzle caches, Let the Games Begin. It requires travelling all over South Florida in search of 12 roaming TBs, then piecing together the clues attached to those TBs to solve the puzzle. It's been out for over a year, but it's only been found 8 times.

Other good Florida puzzles have been hidden by footTRAX and Grey Wolf.

-eP

I solved it, but i'm sworn to secrecy. I like to hide hard puzzle caches myself:

My hardest puzzle by far is Dream On

I have a few "runner ups."

The Guardian of the Lost Treasure

The Wolf-Bird

The All Seeing Eye

Dits and Dahs (HTML generated puzzle)

Coyote Bait

Agent Fox

Secret of the Fox

Edited by Kit Fox

Cryptonomicon is only my 3rd cache to try, i still dont even have a working gps.. I learned about caching and started last thursday and have made remarkable achievments in this one and feel very close. There are so many steps to this cache. so saith the monkeybrad...this is the most complex one out there.