Hand Of Fatimah Geocoin

Team Red Devil

You may want to try contacting them through the paypal account. Thats what I did and I got an email back. I just stated that I would like to have my money or the coins and I got the coins a couple of weeks later. I also remember him saying something about his wife when I emailed him. Maybe things went for the worse (praying that it didn't). Depending on when you emailed I would give it a few days.

I had e-mailed them through paypal on June 12th and never did hear anything back. Since they have posted that they have some issues going on right now I will just sit and wait........................ I would have traded 2 for coins that I don't have and released those and released the third anyway. Either way, it's all a matter of faith, hoping to get the coins in the mail or hoping that the ones I release stay traveling <_< . I did just have one of my lost travelers turn up after 9 months of being lost (gone missing from a cache, never logged and assumed muggled). I would hope this situation doesn't take 9 months to resolve it's self, but sometimes life doesn't run exactly to schedule.

Some good news.

All coins still outstanding will be sent today or tomorrow.

Our house sale finally went through, and Marie is doing much better for those who have sent well wishes.

I promise you will all get your coins, I have been out of work for more time than I care to think about, which has made distribution hard, as the coins ended up costing more than we had anticipated, and we've been paying for postage out of our own pockets.

Everyone who's coins are still here will be sent in the next 24 hours.

Thankyou for your patience, and I hope that upon our next coins release (now that we know what NOT to do) you are not deterred from our coins.

Marie has put in a lot of work into them, and she would be devastated if they didn't sell.

Anyway, off to the post office for me....what a bizarre day its been.

Cheers,

Scott.

Whew!...Good thing all is going well for ya!!! Sounds like this darn coin has been quite the heartache for ya, umongst all the other life trials that take place.

Glad to hear things are goin better, mostly your wife being well... and happy that the coins are on their way too! <_<

Thanks for the update! Cant say I didnt wonder about em though :P

Like the Non-Energizer Bunny...I'm still waitin', and waitin', and waitin'...This is a bit ridiculous..... <_<

I'm sorry you are out of work, Scott, and glad that Marie is doing better...this is my first post, so the patience is obvious...but, it is depressing to see a coin you paid for looong ago on ebay while you still w...a...i...t....

Edited by Team OleOmi

Any update?

The July 31 post said that all of them were shipping by the next day, but I and many others have still not seen them. I hate to appear impatient, but these were paid for over four months ago and are appearing on ebay, and still we wait.

An update would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by Monkeybrad

It has been over three weeks since all remaining coins were to have shipped and many of us are still waiting for the coins we paid for in April. I think that everyone has shown great patience considering your situation, but I also think that we are at least due an update regarding this coin.

So, I again, respectfully request an update.

Dang OZ postage! I still aint got no hand...Oh well.

Doesnt compare to the 6 killer coins I sent Germany that havent arrived yet in the beginning of July...and them were some good coins I was hangin on to for awhile. I got some some really good coins, but mine have yet to arrive in the traders hand! :)

A couple hands may make me feel better! :)

No coins, no communication, no reason to believe that we will ever see these coins. I am glad to see that some people actually received these coins, so it was not a scam, but for many of us the results are the same. Team Red Devil accepted our money, but has not delivered product and has refused to give any update here or privately. I would be interested to see how many people actually received these coins and how many of us were taken. I appreciate that Team Red Devil has had personal issues to deal with, and I am sorry for that, but that does not excuse this total lack of communication. Without any evidence to the contrary, those of us left out in the cold can only assume that we have been cheated and chalk it up to experience.

Just checking in here. I guess I was fortunate. I did get my order of coins. It was after the post about the second mailing. I got 4 , one was gifted to one of our forum folks. one I gifted to a local friend. I have 2 in my posession one to keep and one if someone cares for a trade, only to someone in this thread who did not get thier coin / coins would be my preferance. Glenn

Team Red Devil lives in western Australia and has not cached since July. I think he just got in way over his head and spent the money before he got the coins and just ran away. He made some excuses about his wife being sick to make people feel sorry for him and then never responded. I got my coins because I took some brutally direct action to get him to fork them over. Most people were just too nice. Chalk it up to experience. In the big scheme of things we are really quite fortunate that there are only a few of these situations so far. One with Wyoming and this one are the ones I know the most about. I hate seeing anyone get taken advantage of by anyone on this Forum so if you got burned email me and I will send you one of my coins to relieve your stress and help you to get over it. :ph34r:

I got my coins because I took some brutally direct action to get him to fork them over. Most people were just too nice. Chalk it up to experience.

Mine never arrived, either. :ph34r: I ended up trading for one and it arrived just a week or so ago. But if mine ever do get here, I'll have extras to trade. :ph34r: BTW, would you mind telling us what brutally direct action did you take?

Some good news.

All coins still outstanding will be sent today or tomorrow.

Our house sale finally went through, and Marie is doing much better for those who have sent well wishes.

I promise you will all get your coins, I have been out of work for more time than I care to think about, which has made distribution hard, as the coins ended up costing more than we had anticipated, and we've been paying for postage out of our own pockets.

Everyone who's coins are still here will be sent in the next 24 hours.

Thankyou for your patience, and I hope that upon our next coins release (now that we know what NOT to do) you are not deterred from our coins.

Marie has put in a lot of work into them, and she would be devastated if they didn't sell.

Anyway, off to the post office for me....what a bizarre day its been.

Cheers,

Scott.

So can we safely assume this was a lie? I too have emailed and emailed with no responses. I had ordered and paid for 5 coins. Thats a lot of money to steal. I've been very polite and nice thus far, but Team Red Devil is now officially on my poopy people list. :)

What did they do with all the coins they didn't ship? just kept them all? :)

In the presence of ThreeBlindEyes geocaching,

These were finally returned to my possession, and sent out. 25 packages gone.

We entrusted them to someone who let us down, and a random encounter with TBE confirmed that the coins hadn't been sent. So some quick work (I'm flying out from one side of the country to the other tonight) to retrieve them- and they were all sent out today.

And for those who care, I am okay, not 100%, but getting there. Much better than I was. Thanks for the sympathy, and well wishes.

There are still some Fatimas left, and they will be in the care of ThreeBlindEyes once they're dug from the boxes my house is now packed into.

Thankyou. I did not steal, I did not lie, and I am disappointed that the people I entrusted didn't do their part- instead they made it worse for me. I am relieved, and ecstatic that the coins are gone.

Marie.

Please- if anyone doesn't get coins and you paid me- please please please email me through GC.com, and I'll try and find your payment details and get your coins to you.

I have 30 or so of these left.

Not in order, the numbers that are left are as follows: 097, 098, 060, 030,006, 007, 093, 010, 005, 075, 077, 002, 070, 003, 040, 013, 024, 048, 066, 069, 087, 011, 090, 046, 028, 021.

So if you were meant to get any of those numbers- please let me know before I give these to ThreeBlindEyes for sale.

Please- as soon as your coin shows up- PLEASE post here!