Hand Of Fatimah Geocoin

Team Red Devil

The Hand of Fatimah Geocoin.

Fatimah was the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, and she is whom people pray to for strength, protection, and help against those who seek to hurt them.

This coin is one in a series, at this stage we have five designs in pre-production. Each will be a limited number- 100 worldwide. They are fully trackable at geocaching.com.

Will post a picture of an actual coin when it arrives, mail seems to be slow over Easter!

If you are interested in pre-purchasing, please pm me with your intent, and I will give you details. Accepting Paypal for all non-Australian purchasers, in USD only please.

Cost is $10USD, with postage being evaluated on an individual basis. There will be strictly only 100 produced- so make sure you get yours early- these are going VERY quickly!

fatima.jpg-

Edited by Team Red Devil

Sent you through the information Steel City Babes :-)

I can't believe the interest in this coin! With only 100 being produced, we're quickly reaching sold out status- I'd love to sell them out- There's no better compliment to a cacher than to have their geocoin sold out!

Orders are coming in thick and fast- its all very exciting!

If you have inquired about this coin, and I have not yet invoiced you or emailed you back, can you please drop me a line to let me know.

I have been inundated with orders, and think I may have forgotten one or two peoples emails.

Cheers,

Marie.

i pm'd you and haven't heard back yet. did you get my pm?

thanks!

Just reminding people that my PM function is NOT working, and to please contact us through geocaching.com if you are interested in these coins- we would hate for people to miss out!

Cheers,

TRD.

I sent you an email just now...very nice coin and I'd love to own one. ;)

Sandtracker, check your email. If there is an invoice from paypal in it- then I've received your email.

These coins are still available- will have a pic of the finished coin very soon, and will alert everyone who has purchased when I post.

Help us sell these out people- At this stage, I'm taking favourite number requests as well- just coz I'm generous- I will endeavour to get you the number you want- but it will be first in first served!

Cheers! Oh, and Happy Non-Threatening Friday the Thirteenth hehehehe!

Because of the problem with pm's and the like- I decided to list the people whom I have emails from.

Some have paid and ordered, but all are on my list- so if you see your caching name here, you are on my list.

Team Bunya

Muzza

Chwiliwr

Glenn721

Cached

Postiegirl06

BVNLJ

CyberChemist

FairyHoney

TJandBlondie

WI_Robin

Geolobo

Sandtracker

Fluteface

3BlindEyes

TeamOleOmi

Itzcoatl

Hidude_98

Larry739

Windkissed

Monkeybrad

Plumbrokeacres

007BigD

JerandJana

Dookie2000ca

Steel City Babes

The Kleverboys

Tronador

Cap'n YB

Lizzardman

Baelrati

Woletrap

ArthurandTrillian

If your name is NOT here- then please email again. I will continue to add to this list as coins are sold.

Cheers,

Marie TRD

Here we go peoples! The coins have arrived, and are better than I ever expected. So full Kudos to Rusty @ Personal Geocoins for his hard work- he's been awesome!

100_1138.jpg

I will be posting them over the next few days. You will receive an email once your coins are on their way.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE SPECIFIC NUMBER COINS, I WILL BE TAKING NUMBER REQUESTS. IT WILL WORK ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, SO PLEASE INCLUDE THREE NUMBER CHOICES SO THAT I CAN TRY AND ASSIGN YOU A NUMBER YOU WANT. I WILL STOP TAKING REQUESTS SATURDAY MORNING PERTH AU TIME, AS I WILL BE POSTING UNASSIGNED COINS AS SOON AS THE POST OFFICE IS OPEN SATURDAY MORNING.

Otherwise I will be posting them randomly.

Cheers,

Marie.

Got an update on status for us?

All coins are in transit PJ :rolleyes:

I've had a bit of a family emergency and just hadn't emailed everyone yet...My apologies...the coins are all on their way- that I did manage!

Cheers!

Whoo-Hoo! Now, I just have to wait out the international shipping times. :P

All coins have been sent, I cannot control international mail!

I have had several coins come back to me, these have been sent again (and the owners notified).

I have an errand to run this afternoon, I will drop past the post office and see what I can find out.

I don't know why they aren't in your hands yet- but I will endeavour to find out, and work out where we go from there. All I can do is apologise, and offer to find out whats going on from the post office. It makes me feel awful, because the coins have all left my hands, there's not much more that I can do besides chase it up with the post office at this point.

I will post later when I've been. My apologies to you all, and thanks for your patience.