Window decal

Does anyone know where I can find a window decal for geocaching. I saw someone has the G with the plus sign logo for one. I would like to try to get that if possible.

If you'll just search "Geocaching" on the E-place auction thing you'll find lot's of decals.

Or you can visit www.sissy-n-cr.com, that was were mine came from.

Take care,

Sylamore

I hate car sticker with a passion, bumper, windows whatever, never allow em, always peel off the little stickers that mechanics put on ya window to tell you when the next service is due etc.

Until I found the large geocaching window sticker in a cache, that went on the back window of the 4WD quick smart.

Oh dadgum, is that a double standard now?

I hate car sticker with a passion, bumper, windows whatever, never allow em, always peel off the little stickers that mechanics put on ya window to tell you when the next service is due etc.

I totally agree. I have never had a sticker on my car.

Now i have a 2007 Geocaching Permit. Will get a "GPS" sticker in the future. :laughing:

I got stickers from www.sissy-n-cr.com, paid by PayPal and got'em quick.

is the gx symbol on that site black or white?

It is a white vinyl decal that applies to the outside of the window. There are two versions, one that says "Geocacher" and one that says nothing, just the Gx symbol. I bought both.

Does anyone know where I can find a window decal for geocaching. I saw someone has the G with the plus sign logo for one. I would like to try to get that if possible.

I finally found the geocaching decal I was looking for. Yes, it has the G with the plus sign like you were looking for. You can find them at www.dragonflydecalz.com. I just purchased the Arizona Geocacher decal an it looks great!

You can just print your own cling window decals. I've used Avery 53212 decal film with very good success.

For six bucks you can have a bunch of custom decals today.

Does the Avery decal stick on the inside of the window? It seems like it would have to since, if it was on the outside, the inkjet ink would smear and run. I'm going to look into these. I had no idea such an item was available. Thanks!

You can just print your own cling window decals. I've used Avery 53212 decal film with very good success.

I can't find this for sale anywhere. The only place I've seen it at all is on the Avery website. They want more for the shipping than they do for the product. If ordered from them it ends up costing aroung $15 instead of $6. Where did you find this stuff?

I can't find this for sale anywhere. The only place I've seen it at all is on the Avery website. They want more for the shipping than they do for the product. If ordered from them it ends up costing aroung $15 instead of $6. Where did you find this stuff?

I had some trouble finding it, also. I think I picked it up at Staples or Wal-Mart.

I like clings and have them for my alma mater and Boy Scouts of America on one car. I will check out the Avery material. I believe laser would be better to use than ink jet.

You're probably right, but I don't have a color laser printer at home and don't do personal printing at work.

I could do B & W at work on a laser printer or I could do color at home with a photo printer. The HP Vivera inks are supposed to be pretty water resistant. That would be my only concern with the inkjet. I'm not sure if condensation on the window of my truck would cause issues with inkjet printing.

I could do B & W at work on a laser printer or I could do color at home with a photo printer. The HP Vivera inks are supposed to be pretty water resistant. That would be my only concern with the inkjet. I'm not sure if condensation on the window of my truck would cause issues with inkjet printing.

I wouldn't think that it would be a problem, unless you are doing high school-style parking.