SE PA cachers help wanted

Brik

Hi all. Not sure this is appropriate. My kids created their first TBs.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=781251

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=780031

They are in a race around the world. One going east only, the other west only. I am a little concerned they will got get started too quickly, or at all. They are starting out in GCG8NY

GCG8NY has not been visited in 2 weeks and is not very popular in general. It was unfindable for a while last year because it was presumably muggled.

So, if anyone is in SE PA or passing through and would be willing to help start the race it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

According to the Cache Page this is “Reservoir Park” located in Phoenixville, PA.

Gordo's Wild Train Cache

This sounds like a job for: SEPAG (SouthEastern Pennsylvania Geocachers)

You should post this on SEPAG. But, I see you live close to the Cache. Did you read any of the previous logs. This Cache has gone missing and had to be replaced twice. Lots of kid muggle activity in the area. Winter is over and the kids will be returning. You might want to consider going back and moving them yourself.

According to the Cache Page this is “Reservoir Park” located in Phoenixville, PA.

Gordo's Wild Train Cache

This sounds like a job for: SEPAG (SouthEastern Pennsylvania Geocachers)

You should post this on SEPAG. But, I see you live close to the Cache. Did you read any of the previous logs. This Cache has gone missing and had to be replaced twice. Lots of kid muggle activity in the area. Winter is over and the kids will be returning. You might want to consider going back and moving them yourself.

Thats it. Yea, been muggled twice and I think the last time it was not restored for a few months. Its pretty well hidden and not along a part of a path you would normally hike just for pleasure. SEPAG seems to be screwed up at the moment, I'll try again later. Its a great spot for a cache despite the muggleing. if it goes missing again I may take over for the original hider and put something in a slightly different area that will be less prone to vandals.

Anyone in SE PA here who can get the TB race started?