CoinFusion Project 2006

Tahosa and Sons

Well if its a coin it should be trackable. And I've found the page for the Coinfusion TB. But it shows a TB tag attached, and this coin has no tag attached. No hole in the coin either, and it appears to be in mint condition.

It's your to keep, they where randomly dropped in caches.

It is a coin, NON-trackable, that was setup by the four cachers listed on the reverse side. I believe they minted a set of four different metals as a set of 4 coins. They randomly drop them into caches and may be kept by those that find them. Very beautiful and highly sought after coins!

With some persuasion, I could probably post some pics of all four if no one else has pics.

With some persuasion, I could probably post some pics of all four if no one else has pics.

I have some pic's :rolleyes:

There were 4 finishes with the roll stamp Indy Diver on the edge. there were other metals minted without his name. Enjoy the photo's . Glenn

COINFUSION 2006 Indy Driver 4 metal set. :o

coinfusionfront.jpg

coinfusionback.jpg

Info per Indy Diver about metal finishes:

Unplated Brass

Black Nickel

Antique Copper

Antique Silver

It's just a silly game token. Mail it to me and I'll send you a real geocoin!! :o:rolleyes::o

Yeh its just a silly token- you some trackability in your life! Droo collects silly worthless tokens so he could stick it with the rest! He needs it- its been awhile since his last silly token FIX!

Nice find! Cherish that silly little worthless token!

I have some pic's :rolleyes:

There were 4 finishes with the roll stamp Indy Diver on the edge. there were other metals minted without his name. Enjoy the photo's . Glenn

COINFUSION 2006 Indy Driver 4 metal set. :o

coinfusionfront.jpg

coinfusionback.jpg

Info per Indy Diver about metal finishes:

Unplated Brass

Black Nickel

Antique Copper

Antique Silver

I hope somebody can help to verify my different editions and can tell me more details about these editions, such as minting numbers.

Meanwhile I could collect 6 of the Coin Fusion Coins and tried to figure out these metals

- Antique Gold

- Unplated Brass

- Shiny Gold

- Antique Copper

- Black Nickel

- Shiny Silver

Thanks so much for your help! :rolleyes:

b0665057-7fbd-4942-88a9-2c3b6c0639a5.jpg