Are you a Geocoin Chick?

ParentsofSAM

Still seeking:

:blink::P:D

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050

Mama Cache 80 MCB-DAY

Nov64 50 Nov64

I hope I can trade everyone so I can get the set. THANKS to everyone who traded with me. And, thanks for letting me be a part of these AWESOME coins!

******PENDING TRADES, TYVM******

rivercity 100 RC001 -RC100 *** Rivercity~We were going to trade but I think we forgot, LOL.***

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100

DresselDragons 50 DD001 - DD050

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

I will be emailing the last few for trades now that I have recovered from GW5. :D

Edit: Emails sent

Edited by crazycavelover
List getting a little shorter. Thanks for the trades all you chicks out there.

Crowesfeat30 50 CF001 - CF050

Send me your address and I will send you a pair of my chicks. I think I have one of yours already but if you want to send me another, I wouldn't say no ;) .

CF30

Thanks for offer. P.M. sent.

And will get another of mine out when I get your address.

Almost getting there. Sadly DDragonGirl does not have any of hers left. If any of you all have an extra I would love to trade something for it, contact me and we can work something out.

DDragonGirl 50 BND01 - BND050

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050 (like thats going to happen)

sfwife 100 sfw001 - sfw100

stellarscapes 100 ST001 - ST100

meandmydogs 50 MAMD01 - MAMD50

Marky&Joani 100 M&J001 - M&J100

Well these are the last of my searching for chicks.

Edited by T"n"T

Who's got all the -Eleanor- Peeps?!!!

:P:P;)

I got 3 more in the mail today. ;)

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

stellarscapes 100 ST001 - ST100 -received

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100 -received

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050 -received

TX Diva 100 TXD001 - TXD100

3 more to go! :anibad:

Edited by avroair

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050 *

Mama Cache 80 MCB-DAY- Trade arranged

summerandnana 100 s&n001 - s&n100 - Trade arranged

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050 - Trade arranged

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100 - Trade arranged

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150 - Trade arranged

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050 - Trade arranged

rivercity 100 RC001 -RC100 -Trade arranged

TX Diva 100 TXD001 - TXD100 - Trade arranged - Chicks RECEIVED!!!

3doxies 100 3D001 - 3D100 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

Marky&Joani 100 M&J001 - M&J100 - Trade arranged

And a "Naked" Chick if anyone has one for trade! I would love to have a "Complete" set!

* I e-mailed eight cache owners who's caches ~Elanore~ visited on her way home. Three of those eight responded. Two found no GW5 chicks when they checked their caches. One said that he found a red glitter chick in his cache (~Elanore~'s Chick was red, right? :anibad: ) and he said that he would send it to me. So....hopefully... ;)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Hello all. I'm not a frequent forum attendee, but I heard from a friend that a few people were requesting trades of my chicks. I'm about to start dropping them in my area, so if you'd like to arrange a trade just email me via my profile and we'll "git er dun." I enjoyed being a part of this...it was fun and the chicks are so cute!

Peace,

TX Diva

Edited by TX Diva
-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050 *

Mama Cache 80 MCB-DAY- Trade arranged

summerandnana 100 s&n001 - s&n100 - Trade arranged

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

rivercity 100 RC001 -RC100 -Trade arranged

TX Diva 100 TXD001 - TXD100 - Trade arranged - Chicks RECEIVED!!!

3doxies 100 3D001 - 3D100 - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

Marky&Joani 100 M&J001 - M&J100 - Trade arranged

And a "Naked" Chick if anyone has one for trade! I would love to have a "Complete" set!

* I e-mailed eight cache owners who's caches ~Elanore~ visited on her way home. Three of those eight responded. Two found no GW5 chicks when they checked their caches. One said that he found a red glitter chick in his cache (~Elanore~'s Chick was red, right? :D ) and he said that he would send it to me. So....hopefully... :rolleyes:

CF30

Only FIVE more to go - six if you count the Naked Chick... but what's the chances of me getting one of those... B):blink::D

CF30

-Eleanor- Got one in the mail today!!! One of my cache owners cache thru!!!

Mama Cache - Trade arranged

summerandnana - Trade arranged

lindsychris - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

CachingCoins - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

paulandstacey - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

rivercity -Trade arranged

TX Diva - Trade arranged - Chicks RECEIVED!!!

3doxies - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

Marky&Joani - Trade arranged

T"n"T - Trade arranged - Chicks RECEIVED!!!

CF30

Only FOUR more to go - five if you count the Naked Chick... but what's the chances of me getting one of those... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-Eleanor- Got one in the mail today!!! One of my cache owners cache thru!!!

Mama Cache - Trade arranged

summerandnana - Trade arranged

lindsychris - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

paulandstacey - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

rivercity -Trade arranged

TX Diva - Trade arranged - Chicks RECEIVED!!!

3doxies - Trade arranged - Chick RECEIVED!!!

Marky&Joani - Trade arranged

T"n"T - Trade arranged - Chicks RECEIVED!!!

CF30

Only FOUR more to go - five if you count the Naked Chick... but what's the chances of me getting one of those... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guess what? Bella was walking around playing with something small today. It's not in a flip and has her grubby fingerprints on it (they wipe off), but mines already in my collection so it must be hers.She doesn't need it, we only have one collection of Peeps. Any chance you got an extra Eleanor from all your contacts?

No, not yet. Of the eight I e-mailed only three responded and of those three only one found a chick. I guess I could re - e-mail those who did not respond tho it is awefully late to expect that a chick would still be in a cache this long after GW5. Or I could post here those I contacted, who responded and who found the chick I have. That way if anyone els wants to contact them they won't be contacting the ones who have already looked for me.... so if any one is interested in that... :rolleyes:

CF30

No, not yet. Of the eight I e-mailed only three responded and of those three only one found a chick. I guess I could re - e-mail those who did not respond tho it is awefully late to expect that a chick would still be in a cache this long after GW5. Or I could post here those I contacted, who responded and who found the chick I have. That way if anyone els wants to contact them they won't be contacting the ones who have already looked for me.... so if any one is interested in that... :rolleyes:

CF30

Could you send me a list of those you emailed. I'd appreciate it. ~CCL

Here is a list of the cache owners I contacted about -Elanore-'s GW5 Chick coin:

FROGaROO

pozrog *

BEENTHERE309

determined2

Ed_S * !

cachemoore

slotrek *

eagle125

The cachers asterisked replied. The cacher with the exclamation point found one -Elanore- GW5 Chick in his cache and he sent it to me. The others have not reply to my e-mail.

Good Luck, Sarah (CF30)

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I recognized one of those names on that list, and went out to the cache by Determined2 that -eleanor- visited. You can remove that cache as a possibility...there was no coin in it. We also visited another one a little further south that she visited (by NIGHTOWLS01), and, nothing. I figured it was worth a shot, since the caches were only 35-ish miles away from me. The good news is...the cache run was a good excuse to visit Cabelas (it was on the way).

I need a chick in my life!!! B) Just saw one at the NUTS event-Crystal of R&C had one that she was very proud of...I liked it!!!!... Any chicks available for a Dude?????? :lol:

Hi Dave,

That might have been my chick that Crystal had. I would be happy to send you one. Please send your address.

Say "Hi" to Sweet Pea for me! :)

rivercity

I need a chick in my life!!! B) Just saw one at the NUTS event-Crystal of R&C had one that she was very proud of...I liked it!!!!... Any chicks available for a Dude?????? :lol:

We need a Dude coin, then we could trade chicks for dudes!!! :)

Hey Dave! I saved you a set of mine... #007, #107, and #207... I have a few coins for you too. I need to drop them in the mail ASAP. Been a bit busy... I hope to see you soon. Definitely will see you in October for the event I'm planning, Right? ~CCL :D

Edit: for bad spelling, LOL

PS I think I seen an email about a project for the guys.... If I can find the email, I will forward it to you

Edited by crazycavelover

We need a Dude coin, then we could trade chicks for dudes!!! B)

There's a "dude" coin in the works for MWGB. If your going send a message to Steve from Hogwild Stuff he has all the info!

I will not be at MWGB so I am making my own GCC for traders, perhaps in person trades for events.

That might have been my chick that Crystal had. I would be happy to send you one. Please send your address.

Say "Hi" to Sweet Pea for me! :lol:

rivercity

Yep it was yours...I remeber the RC at the beginning and checked the list in this thread...I like it!!! It was so sparkely, tiny and just agodamdorable B)

Hey Dave! I saved you a set of mine... #007, #107, and #207... I have a few coins for you too. I need to drop them in the mail ASAP. Been a bit busy... I hope to see you soon. Definitely will see you in October for the event I'm planning, Right? ~CCL :lol:

B) Really???? :) Cool and yep ill be there!!!

Thanks everyone...looks Im gettin some chicks! You guys are gonna make Sweetpea Jelous! :D JK...she knows whats up with my chick buds!!! I always talk of ya all!

Edit to add- I wont be goin to MWGB either D :D will be 500 miles from it, but gotta leave from there on the 12th...tried to work it so Icould go...but NO GO~Family first! Gosh and I thought I had a chance!!!!!

Edited by 007BigD

rivercity

Hey rivercity! Did you get the Chicks I mailed to you? I'm still looking for yours!

And summerandnana's

And Mama Cache's

That makes only three - four if you count the ever elusive Naked Chick that I would dearly love to have... - that I am still looking for! <_<

CF30

rivercity

Hey rivercity! Did you get the Chicks I mailed to you? I'm still looking for yours!

And summerandnana's

And Mama Cache's

That makes only three - four if you count the ever elusive Naked Chick that I would dearly love to have... - that I am still looking for! <_<

CF30

Just got back from N Carolina, getting caught up on all my mailings. Should have everythng out this weekend, thanks for your patience.

rivercity

And summerandnana's

And Mama Cache's

CF30

Just got back from N Carolina, getting caught up on all my mailings. Should have everythng out this weekend, thanks for your patience.

No problemo! :D This is where I'm keeping track of what I have and what I'm missing. :) I hope you had a great time - wait - "just got back from NC" Wow!!! You were ther for a long time!! You had to have had a great time!! :(

CF30

rivercity

Hi Sarah!

Yes, I did! Thank you very much! The RC chick is on its way. It was mailed a few days ago so maybe today . . .

:(

Yay!! :) Only one more (or two (naked chick, naked chick)) to go! <_<

CF30

Just thought I'd share these pictures:

2007GW5Chicks002640.jpg

2007GW5Chicks003640.jpg

2007GW5Chicks004640.jpg

I placed them in the order that they are listed on the spreadsheet. The space in the middle is for the summerandnanna chick which I am assured is on the way but I couldn't wait! :D The only other Chick not pictured here is the ever elusive Naked Chick. I have several extra chicks I would be willing to trade for just one of those. :mad: Please!!! Somebody? ANYbody??? :DMy knees are getting sore here... :mad:

CF30

I just had to comment again how cute these are and share something cute of my own. A few of my friends have graciously given me their chicks, but at an event on Friday evening, a couple of them gave them to my boys. You have never seen anything so cute as 5 and 7 year old boys running around announcing that they are collecting chicks. I thought I still had a few years. :smile:

smDSC02761.jpg

I placed them in the order that they are listed on the spreadsheet. The space in the middle is for the summerandnanna chick which I am assured is on the way but I couldn't wait! :D The only other Chick not pictured here is the ever elusive Naked Chick. I have several extra chicks I would be willing to trade for just one of those. :smile: Please!!! Somebody? ANYbody??? :lol:My knees are getting sore here... :smile:

CF30

Very nice! Brenda has managed to collect 28 chicks at GW5 (and a couple extras when we returned home). At Easter, we had a kit to make our own marshmallow peeps, and ran out of the colorful sugar...we had a couple of edible naked peeps...LOL! So...I am sure that she'd LOVE to add a naked peep to her collection. :lol:

DSC00422.jpg

I only got a couple at GW5 ... didn't get in on the ordering frenzy, I'm too new at this! ... so I would love it if I could manage to get a few more. I'll never even get CLOSE to what Sarah has ... my gosh, Sarah, I should have asked for a peep to go with your personal coin! But then, I should be working on trades, anyway, so I'll take a look at all the "peeps" lists and see if I can set something up!

I'm diein' to go to MWGB, but I'm afraid it's not in the cards ... if things change, I'll be out there beggin' again, I suppose! LOL

Happy Trails!

Candy

I think there may have been a few people who posted in the thread that they were looking for my LC chick. I still have plenty to trade. If you are still looking for mine, please email me. lindsychris @ gmail dot com

Ditto here. I have about 25 or so of my Burgundy Chicks left and will be starting to leave them in caches for folks to find very soon. ;)

Oh, but contact me thru my profile - not lindsychris@etc, etc... :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30
I think there may have been a few people who posted in the thread that they were looking for my LC chick. I still have plenty to trade. If you are still looking for mine, please email me. lindsychris @ gmail dot com

Ditto here. I have about 25 or so of my Burgundy Chicks left and will be starting to leave them in caches for folks to find very soon. ;)

Oh, but contact me thru my profile - not lindsychris@etc, etc... :D

CF30

I have sent you an email also.

Just in case someone has not seen the trading thread, I have a Gold Damenace Trolley Coin I would like to trade for any Chick I do not have. Please email if you are interested.

DSC_1439.jpg

Today my GW5 Chick coin collection became complete. Thank you, thank you, Chick # 2. Without you I would still be missing the elusive and much coveted Naked Chick! I cannot thank you enough for your generous gift! Wow! I did not expect that!

Is there anyone else who is close to completing their set and what Chicks are you missing? I know that the -Elanore- Chick is as elusive as the Naked Chick. I don't have an extra one of those but I do have a few extra Chicks, including many of my own left so if any one needs anything to complete their set, let me know and I might be able to help out.

Thanks again, Jen! You have made my day!

CF30

Didn't really know what the whole chick thing was all about until last Thursday when we were on our way to Michigan and doing some caching... we happened to stumble across a little red coin shaped like a peep...

It just happens to be -E-038

It is really cute but it is the only one we have, so haven't decided yet if we are going to add it to our collection and try to get some more of these, or just get rid of it?

Didn't really know what the whole chick thing was all about until last Thursday when we were on our way to Michigan and doing some caching... we happened to stumble across a little red coin shaped like a peep...

It is really cute but it is the only one we have, so haven't decided yet if we are going to add it to our collection and try to get some more of these, or just get rid of it?

Everyone is looking for Eleanor's chick... I'd say keep it! It's a hard to find chick :ph34r:

I would love to trade for it! :D:o:D Please.

I was the Head Chick that organized all the GW5 Geocoin Chicks. I really wanted a full set of the chicks but in the end I never caught up with Eleanor to do any trading so this is the one chick I am missing.

I would send you 10 peeps in trade for it. ;) ;) :ph34r:

I would be interested in trading one of my Blue Jeep Adventure coins.

Chick #2 here, of course as with the rest of the chicks I too would love to have this particular chick. I could possibly make a decent trade of several peeps, perhaps some Artist Edition coins. Contact me and I'll show you what coins I have and are in the works!

Oh boy....

This was a tough decision to keep or not keep it, and you all made it very hard with your generous offers!

Thank You All Very Much!!!

We decided to trade to someone who would definately appreciate more than we would!

Wish we were able to trade with you all.

Now you can add us to the list of those seeking the "elusive one" LOL

:D:tired::huh:

ParentsofSAM 100 PSAM01 - PSAM75; PoSAM

SAM -S 50 SRGS01 - SRGS50

SAM - 50 SRGA01 - SRGA50

SAM - 50 SRGM01 - SRGM50

UOTrackers Jen (Brae) 100 UOB001 - UOB075; UOBrae

UOTrackers Bella (Andromeda) 100 UOA001 - UOA075; Bella

Fluttershy 100 PEEP01 - PEEP75; HUGS

Fluttershy 100 PEEP01 - PEEP75; KISSES

CrazyCaveLover 100 CCL001 - CCL100

CrazyCaveLover 100 CCL101 - CCL200

CrazyCaveLover 100 CCL201 - CCL300

Crowesfeat30 50 CF001 - CF050

Crowesfeat30 100 CF051 - CF150

DresselDragons 50 DD001 - DD050

DDragonGirl 50 BND01 - BND050

Anthus 50 ANTHUS

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050

Mama Cache 80 MCB-DAY

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

summerandnana 100 s&n001 - s&n100

stellarscapes 100 ST001 - ST100

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100

~tasia~ 50 TAS001 - TAS050

~tasia~ #2 50 TAS051 - TAS100

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150

meandmydogs 50 MAMDs; MAMD01 - MAMD09

meandmydogs 50 MAMD01 - MAMD50

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050

T"n"T 100 TnT001 - TnT100

Evil Chicken 50 EC5

Evil Chicken 50 3CHKS

Nov64 50 Nov64

rivercity 100 RC001 -RC100

TX Diva 100 TXD001 - TXD100

3doxies 100 3D001 - 3D100

Marky&Joani 100 M&J001 - M&J100

There were also 3 other "chicks" that were never listed,

the Pink Thank you chicks, engraved CHICKS

A Green "Rooster" chick

and a white "Naked" chick, it was without glitter (sugar)

Still looking for the ones not in red :tired:

Edited by Damenace