Are you a Geocoin Chick?

ParentsofSAM

I have e-mailed a friend in Raleigh regarding help in what I will call "Operation ~Elanore~ Chick Recovery". Hopefully either he or someone he knows can help us here. Does anyone know any Charlotte, NC cachers? I-77 runs right thru Charlotte.

~Elanore~, which caches did you place your Chick coins in? Do you remember? Any info at all would greatly help. :(

CF30

I am in Charlotte for a few more days:) What's my mission? :ph34r:

edit to say: I am actually in Davidson just a couple miles from 77, give me an idea of where to look and I would gladly take on the mission :(

~Elanore~ says to check the caches she found on Monday (excepting micros of course). I hope you find some for us! :(

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Fluttershy 100 PEEP01 - PEEP75; HUGS

Fluttershy 100 PEEP01 - PEEP75; KISSES

DresselDragons 50 DD001 - DD050

Anthus 50 ANTHUS

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050

Mama Cache 80 MCB-DAY

sfwife 100 sfw001 - sfw100

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

summerandnana 100 s&n001 - s&n100

stellarscapes 100 ST001 - ST100

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150

meandmydogs 50 MAMDs; MAMD01 - MAMD09

meandmydogs 50 MAMD01 - MAMD50

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050

Evil Chicken 50 EC5

Evil Chicken 50 3CHKS

TX Diva 100 TXD001 - TXD100

Marky&Joani 100 M&J001 - M&J100

Still need these ones. Have my peeps (two colors) to trade

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100

meandmydogs 50 MAMDs; MAMD01 - MAMD09

Nov64 50 Nov64

"Naked" chick, it was without glitter (sugar)

Well I did pretty good I only need 5 more for a complete set!! HOORAY!

But it appears that the eleanor chick will be hard to get. :( I can try. :ph34r: I am just going to have to beat Avroair for his....lol.

There were a total of 42 different chicks made by 25 chicks (and 1 rooster). For a total of 3230 coins. :( WOW!

Ok, I have e-mailed each or the eight cache owners who's caches ~Elanore~ visited on Monday that weren't micros. Hopefully one or more of them will respond to my plea for help. I guess I will know in a day or so. *Crossing fingers*... If I should get more that one response, I will "share the wealth", so to speak. :(

CF30

Ok, I have e-mailed each or the eight cache owners who's caches ~Elanore~ visited on Monday that weren't micros. Hopefully one or more of them will respond to my plea for help. I guess I will know in a day or so. *Crossing fingers*... If I should get more that one response, I will "share the wealth", so to speak. :(

CF30

requesting one if you are lucky enough to get more than one :(

There were a total of 42 different chicks made by 25 chicks (and 1 rooster). For a total of 3230 coins. :( WOW!

Send me your address and I'll get one in the mail (if I can ever figure out HOW I'm supposed to be mailing coins with the new rate fees)

I am in Charlotte for a few more days:) What's my mission? :(

edit to say: I am actually in Davidson just a couple miles from 77, give me an idea of where to look and I would gladly take on the mission :ph34r:

~Elanore~ says to check the caches she found on Monday (excepting micros of course). I hope you find some for us! :(

CF30

Sorry to report there does not appear to be anything around me from Monday:(

Avroair has one. I say you club him and steal his :ph34r:

Hey! :( Yeah I will trade, its a smooch for a peep! :(

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

Edited by avroair

I gave my peeps (a light yellow glitter with ANTHUS engraved on it) to my two daughters to trade during the events. They had a blast trading them! I'm not even sure who all they traded with. I left that to them. I do have about 5 left. So, if you didn't get one an would like to trade, please send me an email.

A very special thanks to POS for organizing the peeps! They were an excellent trade item at GW5 and a big, big hit for my daughters!

Anthus

Ok, I have e-mailed each or the eight cache owners who's caches ~Elanore~ visited on Monday that weren't micros. Hopefully one or more of them will respond to my plea for help. I guess I will know in a day or so. *Crossing fingers*... If I should get more that one response, I will "share the wealth", so to speak. <_<

CF30

requesting one if you are lucky enough to get more than one :P

Ditto :P

Ok, I have e-mailed each or the eight cache owners who's caches ~Elanore~ visited on Monday that weren't micros. Hopefully one or more of them will respond to my plea for help. I guess I will know in a day or so. *Crossing fingers*... If I should get more that one response, I will "share the wealth", so to speak. :P

CF30

requesting one if you are lucky enough to get more than one :P

Ditto :D

Ok, Some good news! I have arranged trades with all the Chicks on my list excepr for ~Elanore~ (Yay!!!). AND two of the cache owners of the caches she visited have replied!! Hopefully I will hear from some of the others and - even more hopefully - they will both find ~Elanore~'s Chick. Will know more soon. Keep up the good thoughts for success! <_<

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

None for Raine™ <_<

I gave a whole set of mine to Jeremy.

You too can have a set of mine....you just have to ask nicely. :P

You know you've always been my favorite geocachers :P

Going to MWGB? I'm sure I could get you a set in the mail if not! So glad you like our little chicks! Send me a PM with your addres and I'll get you ours!

Avroair has one. I say you club him and steal his <_<

Hey! :P Yeah I will trade, its a smooch for a peep! :P

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

Rumor has it you have an ~Eleanor~ chick....for a smooch huh? hmmm

Are there any plans to do similar at Midwest Geobash???? If so I want in :huh:

No time to get a group in before MWGB. ;)

But there will for sure be a group for GW6. :D

Well maybe there is time.....I will open a new thread. :D

Anxiously waiting!!!

I know she and I got off the phone like 15 minutes ago, I thought she wuold have posted by now!!!

Are you a Geocoin Chick?,

Nope, But would not mind a "naked one" :rolleyes:

Would like to trade for a chick or 2. edit to add , even the Rooster :D Have my GoeTags incoming as well, and other traders,

Glenn

I can trade you one of my chicks for your geotag. Send me an email if you are interested.

....Anthus

:rolleyes: I love the "where my peeps at?" I almost fell off the chair laughing :D

So if anyone would like to trade one of theirs I would love it.

It was part of the first run of geojellies...I have the flavor "Very Cherry" with red glitter, I could offer up for as a trade.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Steel City Babes

Edited by steel city babes

We just got back in yesterday from the wonderful time we all had down in NC Took few days to travel through NC, SC, and into Georgia with family. Now I get back here and get to try and track down some peeps.

I still need several and would love to trade either TnT peeps or geotags for the ones I am missing. Those are:

ParentsofSAM 100 PSAM01 - PSAM75; PoSAM

SAM -S 50 SRGS01 - SRGS50

SAM - 50 SRGA01 - SRGA50

SAM - 50 SRGM01 - SRGM50

Crowesfeat30 50 CF001 - CF050

DresselDragons 50 DD001 - DD050

DDragonGirl 50 BND01 - BND050

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050 (like thats going to happen)

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150

A few of these I have no idea how I missed at event. Some of you may have mine, since my son was running around with them too,,, and now he won't share. Oh well.

Thanks for helping with any you might have "laying" around.

Tracy

I just got my Peeps!! They are AWESOME!!!! Makes me kick myself for not making the supreme effort to make it to GW5!! Thanks Stephanie for mailing everything to me! And Jen, I hope you showed off my t-shirts! She made me some awesome t-shirts!!! Pictures don't begin to do them justice! :P

I have plenty of chicks to trade. I have contacted some of you that I noticed were looking for mine. Stephanie did some trading of my chicks for me. (Again, a BIG thanks!) But, let me know if you still need mine. I would love to trade with you! And, no I don't have a naked chick. :o Sorry. Nor an Eleanor. :ph34r:

List getting a little shorter. Thanks for the trades all you chicks out there.

ParentsofSAM 100 PSAM01 - PSAM75; PoSAM

SAM -S 50 SRGS01 - SRGS50

SAM - 50 SRGA01 - SRGA50

SAM - 50 SRGM01 - SRGM50

Crowesfeat30 50 CF001 - CF050

DDragonGirl 50 BND01 - BND050

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050 (like thats going to happen)