Are you a Geocoin Chick?

ParentsofSAM

Well then here is an opportunity for you! If you are a girl and will be at Geowoodstock5 then we would like to invite you to join in a special geocoin project. But the project is secret, so to find the details you have to email me.

But do it fast we will be closing the group on Monday April 9th.

See all you Geocoin Chicks....soon! :rolleyes:

Edited by ParentsofSAM

Well then here is an opportunity for you! If you are a girl and will be at Geowoodstock5 then we would like to invite you to join in a special project. But the project is secret, so to find the details you have to email me.

See all you Geocoin Chicks....soon! :o

:o Lets see I can change the spelling from Dennis to Denise :rolleyes: ???

Ok we had some good chick response and I have emailed all the interested chicks back the details. :o

EDIT: Wow 3 more emails right now.....I have answered those too :rolleyes:.

But so as to not hurt anyone feelings....the group is limited so we will be taking chicks on a first come first serve basis of confirmation that you want in the group.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

Well then here is an opportunity for you! If you are a girl and will be at Geowoodstock5 then we would like to invite you to join in a special project. But the project is secret, so to find the details you have to email me.

See all you Geocoin Chicks....soon! :o

:o Lets see I can change the spelling from Dennis to Denise :rolleyes: ???

And John to Joan. Or just have my wife email you.

Ummmm boys...someone might notice your non-chickness...... :D

But we do accept geocaching wifes. :o

I'm so excited for all you GW5 Chicks. You are going to have a blast and enjoy something special. :o Once again - this group of people proves how special they are. Enjoy ladies and take lots of pics so those of us who are not attending can virtually enjoy the party. :D:o

I wish you could go.....you never know, maybe you can still make it. :rolleyes:

Maybe I will win the 200 Million Dollar lotto and pay for everyone to come to GW5..... :D:o

I have answered all emails so far. :ph34r:

We have lots of chicks so far.....but still have room for a few more. So if you are interested then email me and check it out!

easter_l.gif

How many chicks? Can you post a list?

CF30

As of right now there are 13. I think we'll probably post a lit later, but I'll email you!

I have answered all emails so far. :ph34r:

We have lots of chicks so far.....but still have room for a few more. So if you are interested then email me and check it out!

easter_l.gif

How many chicks? Can you post a list?

CF30

As of right now there are 13. I think we'll probably post a lit later, but I'll email you!

Well we are now up to 21 Chicks!!! We have a few responses pending.

I think we are going to cut it off at 24...so email now if you want in!

arg-peep-egg-butterfly-207x165-url.gifthumbprint_chicks.gif

Here Chick, Chick, Chick!!!

Calling all Chicks I didn't meet at GW5, you know who you are! (I lost my list and am not at home so I don't remember, :sunsure: ) I want your CHICKS!!!! I have mine and Bella's to trade. Please contact me to set this up! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, wow what a crazy weekend! I can't wait for the next one, LOL.

My 3 girls were each given a pink chick coin. Just wondering who those belong to? Thanks.

What does the engraving say? That should give you a clue. For example, mine all say LC and then are numbered from 1-100.

They just have chicks engraved on them, no numbers.

Alright let the cat chick out of the bag!!! I want a chick coin? WHo all has them? What names do you have ???PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Maybe we can get ParentsofSAM to post a checklist for people who are trying to get them all. ;)

My 3 girls were each given a pink chick coin. Just wondering who those belong to? Thanks.

What does the engraving say? That should give you a clue. For example, mine all say LC and then are numbered from 1-100.

They just have chicks engraved on them, no numbers.

Those were the special Thank you Chicks given to each Chick to thank them for being part of the project! Hope they like them.

Alright let the cat chick out of the bag!!! I want a chick coin? WHo all has them? What names do you have ???PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Dennis there were quite a few, I think 28 chicks participated and 40 different chicks were made. I don't have them all yet but I will be creting a web page with all their individual info as soon as I get back from NY next week!

Maybe we can get ParentsofSAM to post a checklist for people who are trying to get them all. ;)

You mean a CHICKlist?!!!!

You mean a CHICKlist?!!!!

Your going to make us wait that long??? This must have been your little top secret that I could not get you to budge on ;) !!!! So it's bad enough that I will have to work on getting at least one of these, now you tell me there is 40??? Yikes!!!

Ok now we are home!

The Chicks are now spreading joy everywhere!

I will post a list here soon of all the people that have chicks but I do know that some chicks (and rooster) gave away all their chicks at GW5.

As for me I have 4 chicks. One for me and then one for each girl.

I hope that all the chicks had a great time in doing this project I sure had a great time organizing it. I am looking forward for the next big GW6 project!

I have to also give a BIG THANKS to Sharon and Hogwild Stuff for making the chicks a reality. ;) Thanks guys!

Here Chick, Chick, Chick!!!

Calling all Chicks I didn't meet at GW5, you know who you are! (I lost my list and am not at home so I don't remember, ;) ) I want your CHICKS!!!! I have mine and Bella's to trade. Please contact me to set this up! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, wow what a crazy weekend! I can't wait for the next one, LOL.

I managed to obtain one of each of all but 12 or 13 of the different Chicks. I shall be contacting each Chick I didn't meet personally as soon as I recover from the trip (shouldn't be long - tomorrow or so...). As far as non-chicks go - I will have to give priority to the Chicks because I had only 50 of one of my colors made (I had two made - 50 of one color and 100 of the the other) and don't want to run out of the more limited color before obtaining one of each of everyone elses chicks.

So

Chicks: e-mail or PM me if you don't yet have either of my Chicks. Or I will be e-mailing you in a day or so. (gotta get dem Chicks!) I DO have a list and checked off those I have already traded with.

Non-chicks: e-mail or PM me if interested. Once I have trades set up for the remaining Chicks I don't yet have and figure out how many I have left for trade I will freely trade with you. Just let me know what you got. ;)

Peep! Peep!!!

CF30

This was a really fun project - thanks to all who had a part in organizing it! I had 50 made in gold marked "EC5" (which is how we sign log books since there are 5 in the family) and 50 made in dark blue that say "3CHKS" as we have referred to them as our 3 chicks or 3 chicklets since we started caching.

I ended up with 18 different chicks with a few doubles and I took pictures of them in groups of 4 and uploaded them to my cointracking list. I don't have enough peeps left to make trades of all of mine, but if someone is seriously trying to collect all 40 colors and needs either of mine, please let me know.

Thanks again

~ Mother Hen

However, the four (or is that five...gotta go check my bags...) Pink Thank You Chicks stay with me. And so does the Green Glitter Rooster Chick.

Who is the Rooster, anyway??? :)

CF30

We're so glad youliked the special pink chicks! You are certainly welcome to trade them! We chose thst pink for a specific reason, and I tried veryhard to get something to go with them but was unable to. That is the same color pink as the Breast Cancer awareness ribbons, us Chicks gotta stick together on these things!

As for the Rooster...hmmmm?

As promissed here is a general overview of the chicks:

Cacher Name QTY Etching

ParentsofSAM 100 PSAM01 - PSAM75; PoSAM

SAM -S 50 SRGS01 - SRGS50

SAM - 50 SRGA01 - SRGA50

SAM - 50 SRGM01 - SRGM50

UOTrackers Jen (Brae) 100 UOB001 - UOB075; UOBrae

UOTrackers Bella (Andromeda) 100 UOA001 - UOA075; Bella

Fluttershy 100 PEEP01 - PEEP75; HUGS

Fluttershy 100 PEEP01 - PEEP75; KISSES

CrazyCaveLover 100 CCL001 - CCL100

CrazyCaveLover 100 CCL101 - CCL200

CrazyCaveLover 100 CCL201 - CCL300

Crowesfeat30 50 CF001 - CF050

Crowesfeat30 100 CF051 - CF150

DresselDragons 50 DD001 - DD050

DDragonGirl 50 BND01 - BND050

Anthus 50 ANTHUS

-Eleanor- 50 -E-001 - -E-050

Mama Cache 80 MCB-DAY

sfwife 100 sfw001 - sfw100

wigoweb 100 WIGOWB

summerandnana 100 s&n001 - s&n100

stellarscapes 100 ST001 - ST100

lindsychris 100 LC001 - LC100

~tasia~ 50 TAS001 - TAS050

~tasia~ #2 50 TAS051 - TAS100

CachingCoins 50 CC001 - CC050

CachingCoins 50 CC051 - CC100

CachingCoins 50 CC101 - CC150

meandmydogs 50 MAMDs; MAMD01 - MAMD09

meandmydogs 50 MAMD01 - MAMD50

paulandstacey 50 P&S001 - P&S050

T"n"T 100 TnT001 - TnT100

Evil Chicken 50 EC5

Evil Chicken 50 3CHKS

Nov64 50 Nov64

rivercity 100 RC001 -RC100

TX Diva 100 TXD001 - TXD100

3doxies 100 3D001 - 3D100

Marky&Joani 100 M&J001 - M&J100

There were also 3 other "chicks" that were never listed,

the Pink Thank you chicks, engraved CHICKS

A Green "Rooster" chick

and a white "Naked" chick, it was without glitter (sugar)