FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

Got me 3 requests blingin right at 3:00, unfortunatley I gotsta choose the first one cuz I done set the rules! :unsure:

The first one to roll in was TeamHaynes followed by Red Otter,DaFunkyFrogs and Opalsns all at 3:00 :)

So winner of #003 goes to TeamHaynes... AGAIN, Congrats...I think! :blink: Wont be around for a couple hours, so remember "on the hour"...ill be checkin :P

Edited by 007BigD

Got me 3 requests blingin right at 3:00, unfortunatley I gotsta choose the first one cuz I done set the rules! :blink:

The first one to roll in was TeamHaynes followed by Red Otter,DaFunkyFrogs and Opalsns all at 3:00 :)

So winner of #003 goes to TeamHaynes... AGAIN, Congrats...I think! :P Wont be around for a couple hours, so remember "on the hour"...ill be checkin :)

My first cointest victory... :unsure: Thanks so much for the cointest.

#002 goes to Gatoulis! Sorry Gatorgirl! :)

No need, didnt you win this one? Congrats...I think! :) You are now forced to recieve and enjoy this coin!

APRIL FOOLS Gatoulis got one last year, and I got every request from 1:59- 2:01

#002 GOES TO GatorGirl!!!! :unsure:

you got me!!!

i made my post at the same time as yours. good thing i check my email, i was going to try at 4pm.

yeah..i am so happy i won. it is difficult to beat some of these people in coin tests.

i will gladly accept the coin. did i send enough requests? :blink::P

Edited by UFgatorgirl

i had a horribal day, :blink: , got written up at work for some stuff I dident even have anything to do with, :P nor could change, :) , i even took it to the higher ups., its nice to see others had a good day tho. :unsure: so i guess fitting to p[ost 007s cointest at 007 hundred :)

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY!!!!

there is 16 minutes before another lucky person can win.

good luck

who>?

sorry about your bad day. :unsure:

007 said he'll be back later to tell us the winners. hopefully after 7pm.

lol it was 7 pm here when i posted thought it was fitting being its 007's thread. lol, loved the first 2 pages from last year,, dave your truely the funniest fool ive met yet here. :blink:

Yeah... I had a little delay :D ~ My sweet lil girl :unsure: Mamma just HAD to ride her horse, so ya'll had to wait with me :) It was well worth it, trust me :P

Get back to ya REAL soon... gots 100 emails since I headed out :) Fortunatley at a quick glance, they were all from one REALLY eager lil beaver!- WHEW! :)

Back atcha in just a few! :blink:

Goin through the emails, I stumbled across one from the mint!!! :) Looks like there was a delay in part from the washer company who had just been bought out of all their inventory!!! :blink: Every year when this thread rolls around this crap happens! :unsure: Its not a california thing or even a national thing... ITS FREAKIN WORLD WIDE! :P

DUDE, Im tellin ya! Good thing I bought stock in 5/8 washers, cuz Im a gazillionaire now! 3 people were trampled at our local Home Depot and another 4 just North of here! They're OK, but MAN! So I guess ya'll are S.O.L. non this years edition of the Wolf coin! Cry Wolf coins has ensurred me that they wont let this happen agin next year.

Sorry bout that! Oh well! PS ~ There will be 7 of these I had on the back shelf from last year that will be listed on ebay tomorrow sometime... Good luck! :)

OK...Ijust checked and there aint even 7 peeps in the coin forum!!! So much for my fun! :unsure:

Here goes~

At 4:00 got 3 requests right on the money... Red Otter, Snowball58 and Opalsns! He who rings in first was:

RED OTTER

The 5:00 hour brought in another 3...Snowball58, Opalsns X5 and Dafunkyfrogs at 4:59, the first request commin from:

SNOWBALL58

At 6:00 it was a clean sweep at 18 emails right at 6:00!!! ALL WERE FROM:

OPALSNS

The final stretch at 7:00 brought in another 9 requests from Opalsns!!! :P BUT by default, who rang in first with a request beat by Gatorgirl was:

DAFUNKYFROGS!!! :)

So there it is...

Sweetlife

Gatorgirl

Team Haynes

Red Otter

Snowball58

Opalsns

DafunkyFrogs

Congrats to you all...I think! :blink:

Emails a commin, so shoot me your addys when ya get it and we'll get the mint workin on gettin these out by the end of the week!- I THINK! :)

Thanks for playin and hope April brings more than just fools to the table, but thats all I gots! :)Happy April Fools

also had the serian wrap for pallets and was gonna wrap the s$@# out of the guys cars but that dident happen eather , i was afrade i would get written up again...lol :unsure:

LOL... I got in trouble today too! Didnt fuel up a van that I was supposed to have. I was gonna get on the Radio and announce to the Head of Transportation that I was sick of it and am GIVING MY 2 WEEKS NOTICE!!! Problem with that was gonna be IT WAS 2 WEEKS LATE!!! :blink: Had a whole schpeel bout how I had made plans to get a mechanic from up North to wrap up my current project, BUT she was already miffed, so I didnt! :)

I'd tell ya'll bout what I did at my last place of employment, but you all just wouldnt think of me the same! :) ~ :P Seriously!

ANY OTHER APRIL FOOLS??? Nows the time! :)

DUDE!!! I just got a message from one of you that had set their alarm clock, as it was 6:00AM when the final call at 7:00 was in. They didnt make it! :P

Thinkin ill do the same as I did for Gatoulis last year and call it the 8th wheel! My rules- FINAL! :)

The 8th wheel has been awarded to Die_Anita! This is not #008 in the #007 limited edition series. It will likely be the "sample" coin and will not carry a number :blink: It will also likey be flawed, so this one will be UberSpecial! :unsure:

Again...Congrats- I think! :)

DUDE!!! I just got a message from one of you that had set their alarm clock, as it was 6:00AM when the final call at 7:00 was in. They didnt make it! :P

Thinkin ill do the same as I did for Gatoulis last year and call it the 8th wheel! My rules- FINAL! :)

The 8th wheel has been awarded to Die_Anita! This is not #008 in the #007 limited edition series. It will likely be the "sample" coin and will not carry a number :blink: It will also likey be flawed, so this one will be UberSpecial! :unsure:

Again...Congrats- I think! :)

wooooooooooooooooooooow, do I get this right? Wow, wow, wow, I am crazing out!!!

How cool is this?

Thank you so much!!!!!!! *jumpjump*

Out of bed for not an hour yet and my day is made :)

DUDE!!! I just got a message from one of you that had set their alarm clock, as it was 6:00AM when the final call at 7:00 was in. They didnt make it! :)

Thinkin ill do the same as I did for Gatoulis last year and call it the 8th wheel! My rules- FINAL! :D

The 8th wheel has been awarded to Die_Anita! This is not #008 in the #007 limited edition series. It will likely be the "sample" coin and will not carry a number :) It will also likey be flawed, so this one will be UberSpecial! :unsure:

Again...Congrats- I think! :D

Hey i missed some good fun. :)

:D How are you doing, BigD :D

Congrats to all winners and thanks BigD to keep everybody very much awake :blink::P

wwhotttttt

oohh, may not forget {{{{Emmagem}}}}, my favorite Girl. :D

OK...Ijust checked and there aint even 7 peeps in the coin forum!!! So much for my fun! :unsure:

Here goes~

At 4:00 got 3 requests right on the money... Red Otter, Snowball58 and Opalsns! He who rings in first was:

RED OTTER

The 5:00 hour brought in another 3...Snowball58, Opalsns X5 and Dafunkyfrogs at 4:59, the first request commin from:

SNOWBALL58

At 6:00 it was a clean sweep at 18 emails right at 6:00!!! ALL WERE FROM:

OPALSNS

The final stretch at 7:00 brought in another 9 requests from Opalsns!!! :P BUT by default, who rang in first with a request beat by Gatorgirl was:

DAFUNKYFROGS!!! :)

So there it is...

Sweetlife

Gatorgirl

Team Haynes

Red Otter

Snowball58

Opalsns

DafunkyFrogs

Congrats to you all...I think! :blink:

Emails a commin, so shoot me your addys when ya get it and we'll get the mint workin on gettin these out by the end of the week!- I THINK! :)

Thanks for playin and hope April brings more than just fools to the table, but thats all I gots! :)Happy April Fools

Thanks so much for the contest, My wife thought that I had lost my mind. I will add this to my collection and admire along with all the other, that is unless I need it on the farm. With the world wide shortage and all.

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to laugh at myself. Backspace, Re enter,Backspace, Re enter,Backspace, Re enter,Backspace, Re enter,.

I wasn't sure if I could do that but I figured it was worth a chance when I saw that UFGatorgirl said" Did I send enough requests?' Then I thought What the Heck!!!!!! I'm glad I did. Congrats to all of us and Thank You BigD, It was a FUN cointest and after all these not so FUN cointests, it was welcomed!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Congratulations to all winners!!!! :laughing:

For a minute my sweet Gatorgirl thought she lost a coin??? :laughing:

Thank you David for the great cointest once again! these washers are unique and you know it!!!! :laughing:

Well.. I consider them as real non trackable geocoins! this year, the washer coins are trackable, so are they officially coins?

Congratulations to all winners!!!! :D

For a minute my sweet Gatorgirl thought she lost a coin??? :D

Thank you David for the great cointest once again! these washers are unique and you know it!!!! :D

Well.. I consider them as real non trackable geocoins! this year, the washer coins are trackable, so are they officially coins?

Couldnt help myself, tis the season ya know :D Oh and they're unique alright and yes I know this :laughing: As far as them being a REAL geocoin, you could call em that, its all in the eye of the beholder :D They will all share a common tracking number this time around owned by me :laughing: Who knows what next year will bring :laughing:

Till Next Time~

CACHE HARD and CACHE ON!

I had to laugh at myself. Backspace, Re enter,Backspace, Re enter,Backspace, Re enter,Backspace, Re enter,.

I wasn't sure if I could do that but I figured it was worth a chance when I saw that UFGatorgirl said" Did I send enough requests?' Then I thought What the Heck!!!!!! I'm glad I did. Congrats to all of us and Thank You BigD, It was a FUN cointest and after all these not so FUN cointests, it was welcomed!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

that is what i did. i figured that his email may not say the same time as my email, so i wanted to play it safe. it was fun sending them. it made me giggle. :laughing:

this sure was fun. thanks..i can't wait until next year.

Opalsns

that is what i did. i figured that his email may not say the same time as my email, so i wanted to play it safe. it was fun sending them. it made me giggle. :laughing:

I guess I got lucky then :laughing: I only sent one email. Of course from my ebay sniping days I had the atomic clock right next to the computer and www.time.gov up in another window.

I tried a few test emails to myself to figure out the delay time etc etc between my computer and the arrival time via Groundspeak to my gmail account, and ended up figuring that if I I hit send two seconds before the hour, it would arrive at the hour on the nose.

Of course I will think it was all scientific, but honestly probably just pure luck.

Anyway, I am quite proud :laughing: of my first and only cointest victory and the history behind this illustrious series of coins makes it all the better

Opalsns

I guess I got lucky then :laughing: I only sent one email. Of course from my ebay sniping days I had the atomic clock right next to the computer and www.time.gov up in another window.

I tried a few test emails to myself to figure out the delay time etc etc between my computer and the arrival time via Groundspeak to my gmail account, and ended up figuring that if I I hit send two seconds before the hour, it would arrive at the hour on the nose.

Of course I will think it was all scientific, but honestly probably just pure luck.

Anyway, I am quite proud :laughing: of my first and only cointest victory and the history behind this illustrious series of coins makes it all the better

I did pretty much the same as teamhayes, one e-mail sent while watching an atomic clock. The only thing I don't understand is the time stamp on the copy of the e-mail in my account was nowhere near the top of the hour. Thanks for the diversion.

Edited by snowball 58

Hey hey Hey...what do we have here! Decided to pop in here for the annual Wolf Cointest! Only this year I dont have time for the him-ha of yankin yer chain or pullin your leg, so lets get right down to it!

7- 2010 edition wolf coins trackable just like last years

1 every hour on the hour just like last years... only this time we'll have to go by forum post rather than by email. So the first Forum post to ring in on the new hour will win that hours coin. We'll start at 12:00 and end at 7:00 PM pacific time.

The winner of the coin should be obvious to everyone and the winning post of every hour will PM me their addy.

I appologize for the lack of attention throughout the cointest, but I currently have no internet and have 3 minutes remaining of my 15 minute session at the library! <_<

Hope everyone has a great April Fools...maybe ill be able to get one over ya better next year! ;)

SO....you got 8 minutes till the first coin goes and 6 other attempts for anyone who may actually want one these beauties! OH MAN just wait till you see it in person :laughing:

Till next Time~ CACHE HARD and CACHE ON!