FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

Heh Heh...couldnt just leave well enough alone!!! So no better day than to bring this topic rollin around again, but this time its a hidden cointest!!!

Thats right a cointest!!!...For what you ask???

Well None other than my XXXXXXLE Artist/Minters dogs birthday edition!

No pics of it yet...but can assure you it will be stunning!!! (Just ask Renegade knight )

So heres the deal...Just be the 007th to send me an email and you win...but thats not all! You must post a funny story of an April fools Joke that has happened to you or you have been a part of on this here thread!...Thats it!

Lucky number 007 email that rolls into my GC account email wins, so ya better contact me through my profile!

Good Luck...I think I may need the luck getting cointest participants!!!

7b0e7004-b965-41ee-957e-b164a51f71ac.jpg

OH by the way...it will be based off of the XXXLE version you see here, except it will be the XXXXXXXLE Artist/Minters Dogs Birthday edition.

Updated Photo coming soon as soon as I here back from the mint! ... GO!!!

Edited by 007BigD

Well, I hope I did not miss out on these again. I'll

send you a PM with my Addy. Hope it is not to late

to get one buddy.

-Dardevle-

;)YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED WITH A PM!!! :D ...untill you email me. :D ... :D

I hold only the highest standards with my cointests, so copy all that you got in your PM and send it to my email...gotta keep track somehow! :ph34r:

Just kiddin, I guess I shoulda just done it with PM's, But it makes me feel all special when I get a bunch of email from you guys...Make this fool feel special! :(

to get one buddy.

-Dardevle-

I hold only the highest standards with my cointests, so copy all that you got in your PM and send it to my email...gotta keep track somehow! :ph34r:

Just kiddin, I guess I shoulda just done it with PM's, But it makes me feel all special when I get a bunch of email from you guys...Make this fool feel special! :(

Ah, come on, YOU ARE SPECIAL :D

to get one buddy.

-Dardevle-

Hey, Hope you got my E-mail. I went with that instead of a PM.

Good thing too by the sounds of it. So many things to remember! :D

We Have a Weiner!!!!!

Whoever guess's who it was gets a XXXXXXXXLE Artist/Minters dogs birthday edition too!

OH and the cointest continues till I get 007 different participants too! :( But we do have the 007th to roll in...Yep-They cheated~~~As with the other 3 participants, but only one lucky cheater gets it.

Funny thing is, I doubt any of them knew they were cheating! Guess I should POST the rules :ph34r:

We Have a Weiner!!!!!

Whoever guess's who it was gets a XXXXXXXXLE Artist/Minters dogs birthday edition too!

OH and the cointest continues till I get 007 different participants too! :( But we do have the 007th to roll in...Yep-They cheated~~~As with the other 3 participants, but only one lucky cheater gets it.

Funny thing is, I doubt any of them knew they were cheating! Guess I should POST the rules :ph34r:

But then You wouldn't get our good wishes ;) !

It IS VERY nice to see your name again in these here forums, 007BigD :D !

You are one of the good ones :D

Fairyhoney

STOP IT!!! :D:D:ph34r::(

Its rough with no internet...Im at work after hours usin their lightning fast connection at 5.5-11MBS to hold this cointest! ;)

Ill be back in the game soon, we're in the sticks and gotta spend some loot on some gear first.

We have a Winner!!!!!!!!

Geeze...Finally- What can I expect though, I mean geeze just look at what your competing over :ph34r:

Really though- You will like the XXXXXXLE Artist/Minters dogs Birthday edition- I promise its special

And the winner is.................

DUDE...I just got 10 emails blingin in and not one of them is a new participant!!! Com'on we still got another weiner to go for the 007th participant.

Cant say I dont feel special now! :(:ph34r:

Good deal. You may not be around alot but you are never forgotten

my friend! Great cointest!

It IS VERY nice to see your name again in these here forums, 007BigD :D !

You are one of the good ones :P

Fairyhoney

STOP IT!!! :D:D:D:D

Its rough with no internet...Im at work after hours usin their lightning fast connection at 5.5-11MBS to hold this cointest! :D

Ill be back in the game soon, we're in the sticks and gotta spend some loot on some gear first.

Hello Dave!!!

Nice coins!!! :D:D:D Welll I love the XXLE with punched letters, and I think I will go for the cointest!!! :D:P:D:ph34r:

Well, it is an April fools souvenir!!!

I didn't know that you had that too! We are saying lies here too trying to fool eachother! Even newspapers and news here are creating a fake article!!! In out local news paper it was a good one this time!!!

a couple of weks ago, archeologists found 2 shipwreaks in the port! One medieval and one from the 18th century, that had some thousands of gold Ottoman and Portuguese coins!!!

Reporters took that and for today, they wrote that they also discovered a piece from Colossus!!!! :(;)

anyway... I will send an email soon!!! :)