FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

It's 2017....We gots foolish crickets these days ;)

happy april fools!!!! :laughing:

I always come here for this game!!! I am called a fool.. and I like it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hhmmm... shall I say that to my doctor? :anitongue::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha... You came to the right place old pal. ;). Welcome to Secret society of foolishness once again. Glad to have ya! Life is always grand when you're a fools fool. :P

It's 2017....We gots foolish crickets these days ;)

happy april fools!!!! :laughing:

I always come here for this game!!! I am called a fool.. and I like it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hhmmm... shall I say that to my doctor? :anitongue::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha... You came to the right place old pal. ;). Welcome to Secret society of foolishness once again. Glad to have ya! Life is always grand when you're a fools fool. :P

Yeah !! Another one of the chosen few ... :lol::D Wonder who's up next ??? :blink:

hahahahahaha Secret society of foolishness and I have a rank in there!!!

I already have 3 april fool's coins and I think.. I won the fourth!! hahahahahahaha

I am high ranked fool!!! oups!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow... You are a high ranked fool! Congrats...I think ;-)

Proud of you sir... Welcome to 1st rank of the foolish brotherhood. Not even I can say that. Haha :P :P :P

Happy Fools Day Everyone :) Keep On Caching! Found 7 and DNFed 1 and all by riding bike. Rode 22.5 miles today. It was great to be out. ~Valarie of sweetlife. :)

Another high ranking individual of the brotherhood...Well um, sisterhood...Foolishhood??? Haha :P Sounds like a foolish time was to be had by all :D.

Congrats...I think :-)

Gee whiz I looked in earlier to see if you were April Foolin everyone Dave and didn't see anybody here. Now have I missed all the fun and jokes?

Looks like you might be the last fool

(fool)

It has been a bit of a foolish day today for sure, Thank you Dave, for the foomish, I mean the foolish fun !! :D

Haha... Ladybee you are in the Foolishhood indeed :P

Congrats... I think ;)

I think we still have 2 unlucky spots with fun for fools in our little foolish boat of madness today!

Runninbear1

BakersGeckos

Gatoulis

Sweetlife

and Ladybee4T

That's 5! 2 more to go... :D

I will make contact with each one of you shortly, but as I said...The mint is closed in celebration of the foolish new year (if you didn't already gather that) so delays are mandatory and expected.

Thank you all for coming to play this year.

:P

My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it.

Here, you are accepted. Here we are one... WE ARE THE FOOLS!

Only 1 shy, so I guess this year I join the order of fools. Haha

Welcome !! Sad to see 1 shy :( but happy to see you join in the group !! :D We need somebody to lead us to greatness and glory !! :P

Thanks again Dave !! :laughing:

Only 1 shy, so I guess this year I join the order of fools. Haha

Welcome !! Sad to see 1 shy :( but happy to see you join in the group !! :D We need somebody to lead us to greatness and glory !! :P

Thanks again Dave !! :laughing:

thanks Dave! But you are always one with us fools!!! :laughing:

Thank You Dave ~ Today was a fun filled day of taking alot of photo's for a fire fighter training for a control burn on a house structure. I enjoyed taking the photo's and learning stuff about air flow and how it works in a fire. Hope everyone had a great day. ~Valarie of sweetlife

Hope everyone enjoyed their coins from last year!   2b4a4539-36ea-4166-85e0-7f61c4578597.jpg

... Now that's done,  let's move on,  you know the drill.  

First post on the hour,  every hour may or may not ever see anything from their efforts, BUT... its worth a shot! ;)

Happy Easter and a Foolish day to all! 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, 007BigD said:

Happy Easter and It is really no joke....altho it is April Fools Day. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlifeImage may contain: Valarie Butrymowicz, smiling, indoor

Edited by sweetlife
On 4/1/2022 at 3:32 PM, agent_of_the_plague said:

Came across this topic a couple of days ago when looking for something completely different 007BigD... looks like this one has gone forgotten, even by the conversation starter. A nice April 1st anyway. Cheerz from Germany. agent.

I have posted here for the last couple of years and didn't hear back anything from Dave/007BigD. Hope everything is okay. April Fool's Day again this year :)Dave:wub:

• Love 1