FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

I only hear crickets... :unsure:

Its quiet here these days. Not like the good ol days when this thing got started, everyday was a madhouse of coiners n such having geoshenanigans all day eryday ;)

It sure is lately, I would still like to see people post here, more than the other place... :)

And a Big Thank You Dave !! I've been patiently waiting for a year now to see what you have up your sleeve for this year... (besides for your arm) ;) You always amaze me with what you can do !! :D PS... You broke my spoke !! :lol:

Its quiet here these days. Not like the good ol days when this thing got started, everyday was a madhouse of coiners n such having geoshenanigans all day eryday ;)

It sure is lately, I would still like to see people post here, more than the other place... :)

I would like to see them post here rather than that other place too.

And a Big Thank You Dave !! I've been patiently waiting for a year now to see what you have up your sleeve for this year... (besides for your arm) ;) You always amaze me with what you can do !! :D PS... You broke my spoke !! :lol:

I hope everything is ok with you and your family, our prayers and best wishes are with you always.

happy April fools Day!!! :rolleyes::)

Hey BigD, how are you my friend? How is Emma? :)

How have you been Nikos? We've missed you!

I've missed you all too my dear LB! things have come upsidedown in my life and most of the changes were not good ones.. so I got lost from the forum... sorry!

I do all the housework now.. and cooking..(my mother died) plus that I am a student again... to take my diplom as a museum guard! the lessons are way too difficult.. but... ;)

oh and I am also an uncle of twin girls! hahahahaha

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: i was in hiding :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

A reunion of foolishness :D you are all wonderful and its a pleasure to have you back. It was a fool of fools game and you're all a winner in my book! ;) ...wait...you're all winners!!!

YOU WON!

The winners are without further ado, i present you...

Runninbear1

Gatoulis

MtnMutts ProDuckShins

antinyourpants

Majestikonyx

Sweetlife

LadyBee4T

Congrats to all!!!...I think

Ill contact everyone through your profile and hope you all had a lil fun of fools!...yer gonna dig this years edition. I promise...i had a great idea i knew couldnt happen so i set off for plan B with the mint

;) ... it turned out!!! :D A 12 step process that went in to this foolish prize! ~Enjoy~

TILL NEXT TIME!!!

Edited by 007BigD

The mint has closed for the foolish new year... Mint will reopen when the fools come back to play. Any further updates will be disregarded as utter foolishness and shall not be considered as anything other than foolish.

Delays are temporary, chicks dig fools...Glory is forever

:ph34r:

The mint has closed for the foolish new year... Mint will reopen when the fools come back to play. Any further updates will be disregarded as utter foolishness and shall not be considered as anything other than foolish.

Sorry to hear that [:(] Have a great April Fools Day Dave !! [:D]

Sorry to hear that [:(] Have a great April Fools Day Dave !! [:D]

Hey... wait a minute... is this some kind of an April Fool joke ?? ;)

Ahhh... I see you use smilies whilst logging your caches [;)]. Haha ;)

I knew the fools would come to play :). Welcome back for another year of foolishness :huh:

We got one!

6 more to go... Need 6 foolish posts every hour on the hour till 7:00pm PST. First fool wins! :blink: (that's 1 fool an hour...First post)

But with the foolish new year... Who knows what to expect from the mint this time! :ph34r: ...Or when :ph34r: :ph34r:

20 minutes till the next fool.

:lol:

I've been getting fooled all day so far... so I guess I know who the easy target is... ME !!

But I'm having a great day and I wish you to have one too !! :D

Thanks Dave, but be careful ... There's a lot of foolishness afoot ... around every corner ... even in po boxes ...

Goodness gosh! Don't play me for a fool!

I've been getting fooled all day so far... so I guess I know who the easy target is... ME !!

But I'm having a great day and I wish you to have one too !! :D

Thanks Dave, but be careful ... There's a lot of foolishness afoot ... around every corner ... even in po boxes ...

Goodness gosh! Don't play me for a fool!

ummmm..... :ph34r:

I am wondering if someone has checked their P.O. Box latley?

Hmmm...It's been a minute. Is this fool gonna be foomed at Po box??? Hmmm. :o

Now I wanna test my foolishness ... Some foolish thoughts say so

:blink: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... :ph34r:

I'm 22 miles from my PO. You want me happy or you happy??? I'm having the mint prepped over the foolish new year... It's a fools game at this point.

I am wondering if someone has checked their P.O. Box latley?

Hmmm...It's been a minute. Is this fool gonna be foomed at Po box??? Hmmm. :o

Now I wanna test my foolishness ... Some foolish thoughts say so

:blink: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... :ph34r:

I'm 22 miles from my PO. You want me happy or you happy??? I'm having the mint prepped over the foolish new year... It's a fools game at this point.

You happy of course !! :D Maybe next time you're in the neighborhood 22 miles away from the mint .... ;)

Ahhh... I see you use smilies whilst logging your caches [;)]. Haha ;)

I knew the fools would come to play :). Welcome back for another year of foolishness :huh:

We got one!

6 more to go... Need 6 foolish posts every hour on the hour till 7:00pm PST. First fool wins! :blink: (that's 1 fool an hour...First post)

But with the foolish new year... Who knows what to expect from the mint this time! :ph34r: ...Or when :ph34r: :ph34r:

20 minutes till the next fool.

:lol:

Who will be the next ... :wacko: