FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

AND THE WINNERS FOR THIS YEARS GAME OF FOOLISHNESS ARE!

1. Runninbear1

2. Murazor

3. Krazy Kajun

4. BakerGeckos

5. Yanagi

6. bjmccacher

7. Jug & Roon

ill be contacting you all for address' and hope you like your foolish prizes :anibad: Thank you for playing and if all goes well at the mint, we'll see ya here next year! :ph34r:

THANK YOU TO ALL...TILL NEXT TIME!!!

:ph34r:

at first i thought i had an older one of these fab coins but in looking through my box of sig items i found it wasn't so. i was remembering a big metal washer with a dime insert from dardevle 5/08.

i keep wondering what to do with this box of geo-signature items. just keep them and enjoy every once in awhile i guess. they are all pretty old.

:ph34r:

at first i thought i had an older one of these fab coins but in looking through my box of sig items i found it wasn't so. i was remembering a big metal washer with a dime insert from dardevle 5/08.

I remember his dime in the washer! I think this contest is what inspired it :). I got one too. Renegade knight also made some washer coins and held a contest. I think I got the 'ice' edition if I remember right. Oh the shenanigans!!!

I remember his dime in the washer! I think this contest is what inspired it :). I got one too. Renegade knight also made some washer coins and held a contest. I think I got the 'ice' edition if I remember right. Oh the shenanigans!!!

oh, the shenanigans is right.

where have all the shenanigans gone

lost to seriousness, every one

glad to see you are creating some again

'cause we all need shenanigans now and then.

I think i hear a song in that reply..

I think i hear a song in that reply..

B)

Glad they were well received ;). See...that wasn't so bad :laughing: just wait till you see what I hope to pull off next year! :ph34r:

i am signing up now for next year since i missed my chance this year.

had a strange dream last night, i dreamt someone wanted all the cool sig items i have in a tupperware box. how strange is that. all are oldies but goodies, from cachers who no longer cache. a couple made special for me. real treasures.

Glad they were well received ;). See...that wasn't so bad :laughing: just wait till you see what I hope to pull off next year! :ph34r:

had a strange dream last night, i dreamt someone wanted all the cool sig items i have in a tupperware box. how strange is that. all are oldies but goodies, from cachers who no longer cache. a couple made special for me. real treasures.

Neat! We got abouts 11 months to go! ;). I love my digs too. I have a few personalized digs aswell. I remember your little gems were the first I saw of that type :)

Neat! We got abouts 11 months to go! ;). I love my digs too. I have a few personalized digs aswell. I remember your little gems were the first I saw of that type :)

i made a bunch of different ones. little first aid kits, magnets with kokopelli pins. and ordered some very cool fob-thingies that had my logo on them. there was a cache where people could specifically trade sig items. i took a metal ring and put several of the fobs on there, letting people know to take one. somebody took ALL of them at once.

one lady went around to all the caches i left the magnets with kokopelli pins, and picked them all up.

where is the logic in that? :-)

its that time of year again!!!

The 2016 April Fools shananigans will commence at 12:00pm PST and run through a winner EVERY HOUR on the Hour. First post on the hour wins that hours coin prize there are 7 coins to be won finalizing the foolish shenanigans with the 3rd wheel edition at 7:00

It is now 10:00, so let the games begin in 2 hours. All you gotta do is be the first to post at the beginning of each new hour. This years coin is sure to be a knock out and there are NO DELAYS AT THE MINT! ITS READY!!!

Disclaimer: im goin through some personal things with a little one today, so i may verywell likely let the cointest run its course and contact winners later. Thanks for your understanding :)

Have a most foolish day and good luck!!! ...i think