FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

Wow - I completely missed this cointest! LMAO Dave - you certainly run the best cointest!!!

Is it April already!?? Sh*(@! I thought we were still in January... does that mean I missed Valentines Day, our Wedding Anniversary AND my wifes birthday!? (All in Feb! :D)... That certainly explains why I'm now living in the garage... I was wondering what I had done... maybe I should get some flowers and chocolates on the way home... that will make it all better, right?

Its a good thing you dont have a dog house!!! :P ...Oh wait thats right, thats what we call the garage in situations like this!!! B)

You'd better get her a stamp set! Cheaper than flowers and Chocolate and you can stamp her a penny that says "I LUV U"......She'd probably stamp your foot and tell ya to hit the Garage! :D

My even thinking about doing that... I can see the divorce papers coming already.......... They're psychic remember! :D... I think thats the right word... but other may have other opinions about whether that is the correct word... I'm not saying any more... this is a fairly large hole I have dug... anyone have a ladder... the garage is dryer and warmer than this big hole I'm in... anyone? Help?*{see disclaimer below}

B)

* - disclaimer - these comments were not made by keewee is any way, shape or form. It was entirely someone else... personally I'd blame Dave for being a bad influence. It's all Dave's fault. Yep... that it...

"WOMAN'S INTUITION :D

Hey Buddy, Thanks for the link for the stamp set. I really would like the letter stamps so I'll be ordering a set very soon. Hope all is well with your little GEM. Take care!!!!

O-ya, you won my little Travel Bug contest with your "monster fish" picture. I'll get the goods out to you soon with a few of my own pictures.

Sweet! I just knew that fish would win me the prize!!!!...It was a LUNKER!!! I fought that baby for like 20 seconds!!!!! :D Hmmm...Lets see how that Bugs a doin!

Should we show em my prize winning lunker????....SHOW EM DARDEVLE!!! :P ... :D

Well, you asked for it there BUD, so here is the Monster that won my little Travel bug Photo contest!

I think the TB was around 4 inches long! Thanks 007BigD, JITTERBUG V2s' younger brother is proud!

657208da-d5af-40cb-b643-34f48d771186.jpg

Hey Buddy, Thanks for the link for the stamp set. I really would like the letter stamps so I'll be ordering a set very soon. Hope all is well with your little GEM. Take care!!!!

O-ya, you won my little Travel Bug contest with your "monster fish" picture. I'll get the goods out to you soon with a few of my own pictures.

Sweet! I just knew that fish would win me the prize!!!!...It was a LUNKER!!! I fought that baby for like 20 seconds!!!!! :) Hmmm...Lets see how that Bugs a doin!

Should we show em my prize winning lunker????....SHOW EM DARDEVLE!!! :) ... :D

Well, you asked for it there BUD, so here is the Monster that won my little Travel bug Photo contest!

I think the TB was around 4 inches long! Thanks 007BigD, JITTERBUG V2s' younger brother is proud!

657208da-d5af-40cb-b643-34f48d771186.jpg

;) Hmmm - which is the fish and which is the lure? :(

Sweet! I just knew that fish would win me the prize!!!!...It was a LUNKER!!! I fought that baby for like 20 seconds!!!!! :) Hmmm...Lets see how that Bugs a doin!

Good Ol Jitterbug V2's doin great!!! Just got logged this month! Its traveled 5200 miles now...COOOL! He's gonna make his Big Brother proud! Check him out!!! http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...a9-c0f71fcef07f and I won the contest for that big O Fatty!

:) Hmmm - which is the fish and which is the lure? ;)

Lets clear that up for ya!...The green thing is the fish! :(

f660c935-f030-4f61-af73-896a42dffba8.jpg

and look KeeWee...ITS YOUR BROTHERS COIN TOO! :D The LE gift he sent me!!! We were in Missouri!

Hey there 007BigD. I recieved the "Aprils Fools 2008" coin today in the mail.

WHAT AN AWESOME COIN Do not tell the Geocoin Secret Agent this but your

coin is tied for my favorite coin. Very cool! :):)

I got my punches on order and some Travel bug tags. I hope to get the punches before

the TBs' so I can make ya a little something.

Thanks again for this "cointest". We'll talk again soon!

-Dardevle-

And to quote you"Dardevle just wants Shiney stuff to make him feel better cause his quads Hydro-locked!!! "

is absolutley correct! I should be back to work within a week or two so that will draw my attention elsewhere! Although riding in the summer is a close 2nd. Later!! :)

Edited by dardevle

:P Hmmm - which is the fish and which is the lure? :P

Lets clear that up for ya!...The green thing is the fish! :P

f660c935-f030-4f61-af73-896a42dffba8.jpg

and look KeeWee...ITS YOUR BROTHERS COIN TOO! :D The LE gift he sent me!!! We were in Missouri!

Awesome - Thanks Dave. I now see which was the fish - it's the big 'ol glum and green one on the very left - it's hold a big green lure and a geocoin ;):P

(sorry Dave - couldn't resist)

Oh... and that green thing.... looks more like something we'd call bait?...

Edited by keewee

Glad ya all liked your coins! :P Waddaya say...Way better than the 2-007 model -EH? :)

I ended up goin through 3 #501 pennies for #001 and having to finally stamp out a new 001 all in all...Same goes for the #003! So Now I got 2 pennyless April Fools coins for swag! Dang pennies just would not press in!!! Needless to say, they were in fact destroyed :) But i could still give 501 gang a mutilated #501 penny if thats OK with Tsun! :)

All pennies used for the making of the April fools coins were in fact from 1944 through 1946, so they are recycled shell casings gathered up from the Battlefields and battleships of WWII that were shipped back to the mint for copper pennies after the 1943 steel penny. :)

I also made a total of 10 coins all in all...I stamped out 10 just for mistakes and ended up numbering them before I hogged em out to press the pennies in! I was just gonna do #007 of em, but hey-I got em...Why Waste em???

Soooo I sent #008 off and have a request for another one if I happen to have one and I do!

That means that I have 1 left for anyone who may actually want one of these babies! :D ...There ya Go Avroair!!! 1st one to send me an email gets it! Although its not quite as perfect as the others...Looks like I may have had a drink or 2 when I stamped it! B) But then again arnt the Blems worth more??? :P

I cant even see the pics...Just IPB format shows up from here!!! :P

Till Next Year!!! :D

Got my punches in and decided to give them a try. I made seven "coins" last night. this is how they turned out. I also decided to use dimes. They fit really nice, then I peened the dime in so it is pretty secure. I am in the process of making a AEXOXOXO edition for you. :blink: Untill then, I'll get my first edition out to you monday morning. I should have some pics in the the package for you too. I have 3 spoken for and I'm not sure about the other 4. I'll figure something out. Anyway 007BigD , I thought I'd share with you.

fdf871b7-9a2b-4da5-9e9b-e5e93bd752b6.jpg

:( great coin my friend Dardevle!!! washer coins started being popular!!! ;) I like it!!!

What is the DD 3 on the dime?

Oh! why there are 2 tiny holes? It is from your try to put the dime in he washer?

I suppose this is going to be your new signature item? :blink:

:blink: great coin my friend Dardevle!!! washer coins started being popular!!! :( I like it!!!

What is the DD 3 on the dime?

Oh! why there are 2 tiny holes? It is from your try to put the dime in he washer?

I suppose this is going to be your new signature item? ;)

The D D is short for Dardevle. And the 3 is the mint number! ;)

Those are not holes, they are punch marks to hold the dime in place. There are a couple

on the back also with another #003 stamped on the washer to match the # on the dime!

I figured 007BigD used pennies so I'd try the dimes. I'll use just the dime for caches and save the "coins" for trades!! :blink::(

Edited by dardevle

Great job DD :D I am going to have to get by our harbor freight store this week and see if they carry these punches in the store. Great idea for signature items.

Thanks kehunt64. It gives me something to do in the garage. :D And it is fun to do. And I get to have a few Bloody Marys. I use 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch punches. I wish I could take credit for the idea but I stole it from 007BigD. Hope you find the punches!!!!

3rd years a charm right?... NOPE! Following in suit of the economial crunch I am sorry to report that I Contacted the mint for remint and they destroyed my die :lol: I cannot afford the 6.99 for a new die SO, there will be no "Wolf" coin this year OR ANY year here after!

Besides, every year this time, the washer houses bulk up on 5/8" washers just to sell out in minutes! Sorry folks, say bye bye to this one :unsure: ....... :) So Sad :D Deal with it!

No takers??? Well shoot... April Fools :unsure:

This year will consist of yet another 7 coin run that will be trackable! :D They will all be numbered with like numbered tracking numbers with the generic personal coin icon. You will be able to grab or discover the coin and thats about all I can offer with the exception of the high collectability and extremely low resale value! :D

I will offer one coin every hour for the next 7 hours :lol: Basically the first one to contact me on the hour will get one... I know - Woo hoo! So it starts now at 1:00 PM Pacific time. If I have no takers within an hours time the previous request will be met B)

Ill try to get ya a pic of last years edition, but cant get ya one right now :)

No takers??? Well shoot... April Fools :unsure:

This year will consist of yet another 7 coin run that will be trackable! :D They will all be numbered with like numbered tracking numbers with the generic personal coin icon. You will be able to grab or discover the coin and thats about all I can offer with the exception of the high collectability and extremely low resale value! :P

I will offer one coin every hour for the next 7 hours :) Basically the first one to contact me on the hour will get one... I know - Woo hoo! So it starts now at 1:00 PM Pacific time. If I have no takers within an hours time the previous request will be met :)

Ill try to get ya a pic of last years edition, but cant get ya one right now :blink:

Am I looking good?? This thread is up again? :D

Hello David!!! How are you?

Happy April fools day! :)

Am I looking good?? This thread is up again? :)

Hello David!!! How are you?

Happy April fools day! :blink:

Yep...time for another go round with this...Ummm, Beaut? Didnt you get one last year???

ANYHOW... first up for the winning offer is SWEETLIFE!!! Coin #001 goes to you! :P

UFgatorgirl was hot on your tracks, but gots another 14 minutes to try again! :unsure: oops, 13 minutes now :)

Get er done Gatorgirl

#002 goes to Gatoulis! Sorry Gatorgirl! :P

congrats sweetlife and gatoulis.

i'll try again. may have to be at 4pm.

No need, didnt you this one? Congrats...I think! :blink: You are now forced to recieve and enjoy this coin!

APRIL FOOLS Gatoulis got one last year, and I got every request from 1:59- 2:01

#002 GOES TO GatorGirl!!!! :unsure:

45 minutes till #003 rolls around! If by the end of the 7th hour (7:59) I do not have takers for any, then I will start by who contacted me first and foremost. SO as of now, NOBODY is on that list...just the winners :) If ya really want one and nobody hits me up during any particular hour, you'll get it :)

I will not be able to update the post after the 3rd winner for a few hours, so keep that in mind and shoot me a request :)

What a VERY Cool Coin.

I would Love to have one for my collection.

Did I Make it in time??

Opalsns

Ya gotsta send me an email and the first one who gets one to me on the hour (every hour ending at 7:00) gets one :blink: So ya got 35 minutes to get one in right at 3:00 Pacific time. Keep it short, cuz someone else may be pushin that send button right at 3:00 too :unsure: