FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

You guys are CRAZY!!! We already have a winner and that was Fairyhoney...Then she guessed herself as the winner!

Still waiting for a 007th participant, but a few more just blinged in.

Wait till ya hear Dardevles April fools story :ph34r:

Go ahead and share, I do not mind. It might be nice to hear

a coupleof them. Congrats to the wieners! :(

-Dardevle-

In order of participation goes

TSun

Ble68

Fairyhoney

Dardevle

The wolf pack

N8urgrl

Ummm thats only 6!!! What a fool :ph34r: I am taking one other participant in this here cointest! and you guessed it- For whoever it is...Your a Winner!

Woohoo! You ROCK! Happy Aprils Fools! :(

BUT THERES MORE!!!!

You are all weiners!!!!! :( Let me take a sec to collaborate all the winners and post em...

Heh eh eh eh . . . He said "weiners" ;):ph34r:

Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener

That is what I truly want to be

'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener

Everyone would be in love with me.

I think we do anyways :D

TSun

Ble68

Fairyhoney

Dardevle

The wolf pack

N8urgrl

Ummm thats only 6!!! What a fool :ph34r: I am taking one other participant in this here cointest! and you guessed it- For whoever it is...Your a Winner!

Is this trackable? Can you show me the back side? Will there be a remint? :(

You guys are CRAZY!!! We already have a winner and that was Fairyhoney...Then she guessed herself as the winner!

Wait till ya hear Dardevles April fools story :(

a coupleof them. Congrats to the wieners! :ph34r:

-Dardevle-

Oh Yeah...Wheres the stories ;) - You are all DISQUALIFIED..Wait, no your not! :D

Wait till ya hear Dardevles April fools story ;)

a coupleof them. Congrats to the wieners! :ph34r:

-Dardevle-

Oh Yeah...Wheres the stories :D - You are all DISQUALIFIED..Wait, no your not! :(

oh oh :D

Here was my story:

A couple years ago I started a new job, and being a jokester myself... I told everyone it was my birthday (its actually in February). So, when I returned from lunch everyone greeted me with silly string, cake, and singing Happy Birthday. HAHA! So, I had to thank them all and then say...APRIL FOOLS! haha Some got a great laugh off of that....others didn't think to kindly of it. I still had a blast with it and thought it was hilarious!

TSun

Ble68

Fairyhoney

Dardevle

The wolf pack

N8urgrl

Ummm thats only 6!!! What a fool ;) I am taking one other participant in this here cointest! and you guessed it- For whoever it is...Your a Winner!

And Gatoulis...he was a shoe in- I never even got a email yet, but the last month makes up for that! :(

I still will take just ONE MORE...and Im tellin ya- YOU WANT THIS COIN!!!!!!!!...Its better than last years-Its Faster, shinier, even more trackable!!!...and best of all- ITS NUMBERED!!! :ph34r:

Really though, it will be special- I wont go into detail, but they will not all be the same. There are actually gonna be 2 versions, coulda been 3 but no one qualifies for the XLEXXXXXXXXLE Artist/Minters dogs Birthday edition! :D

My story was that my daughter Savannah was yelling from the bathroom so I ran into

the bathroom and there she was on the toilet saying that the toilet was eating her

butt and wanted me to help. "April fools Daddy" she said. Why you little....

The other on was she told me I had a spider in my under ware so I took them off

as quick as I could and screamed like little girl running to my room. O-my

did she ever laugh at me. But that is what it is about. :ph34r:

My story was that my daughter Savannah was yelling from the bathroom so I ran into

the bathroom and there she was on the toilet saying that the toilet was eating her

butt and wanted me to help. "April fools Daddy" she said. Why you little....

The other on was she told me I had a spider in my under ware so I took them off

as quick as I could and screamed like little girl running to my room. O-my

did she ever laugh at me. But that is what it is about. :(

Oh, my . . . I hope she had her eyes closed :ph34r:

Is this trackable? Can you show me the back side? Will there be a remint? :(

They are indeed trackable...when you get it you can look at it and say "there it is" then you can place it on the counter (or dash if your in thecar at the PO) and say "there it is"...You can even track it right out the window as your headed home and say "There it went"

As for my backside...sorry Tsun, you know I cant post that here...BUT...YOU HAVE MAIL :ph34r:

I think the Snow is to 007BigD as Ice is to Dardevles

These two have got to be up to their eyes in diapers :ph34r:

Actually the diapers are at the exact level of my nose. And

boy are they getting stinkier by the week. Just wait till she

starts eating baby food in the jars. Thats when the gas masks

come out! :(;):D

oh shoot I just remember what happened yesterday on our way to my daughter eye appointment...I totally almosted peed my pants don't even know how I forgot about this one :D

Ok My hubby works night so he loses track of time/days ;)

So we were driving in the car (yesterday) and he says to my daughter look Dess theres a pig flying in the sky...she says were daddy...he says over there she say daddy I don't see it he says April fools day....Well I never laughed so hard in all my life I said(after i finished laughing ) you are the biggest fool, you fool because today is only the 31st :D:D:ph34r::(

OK gotta answer a few emails, then Im off to Ceramics class!

For all you unlucky Weiners...if youhavent done so, please send me your addy- I have still yet to have the 007th participant despite all this fun we had...Thank You

APRIL FOOLS...There was no cointest------You guys fell for it!!!!!!!!

oh shoot I just remember what happened yesterday on our way to my daughter eye appointment...I totally almosted peed my pants don't even know how I forgot about this one :D

Ok My hubby works night so he loses track of time/days ;)

So we were driving in the car (yesterday) and he says to my daughter look Dess theres a pig flying in the sky...she says were daddy...he says over there she say daddy I don't see it he says April fools day....Well I never laughed so hard in all my life I said(after i finished laughing ) you are the biggest fool, you fool because today is only the 31st :D:D:ph34r::(

Now That is funny, especially because it came from your hubby. Our daughter Savannnah

Just stopped playing "Happy fools day" jokes on us from last April 1st somtime this past

November. What a goof!

APRIL FOOLS...There was no cointest------You guys fell for it!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS....Just kiddin, you all were winners, but I have yet to see your addys! Really though- your gettin somethin!

Gotta run class starts in 2 minutes!- When I get back at 9:00 there had better be a 007th participant!!! Yep...YOU have a chance Avroair! :( ... :ph34r:

Ok My hubby works night so he loses track of time/days :D

So we were driving in the car (yesterday) and he says to my daughter look Dess theres a pig flying in the sky...she says were daddy...he says over there she say daddy I don't see it he says April fools day....Well I never laughed so hard in all my life I said(after i finished laughing ) you are the biggest fool, you fool because today is only the 31st :D:D;):D

That is funny! :D

I would tell my April fools joke...But it would really gross you out! Funny...But gross! :ph34r::(

JUST IN!!!

#007th just emailed me!

Kehunt64- You got it!- Congrats...I think! :ph34r: ...........IM OFF!

WOW thank you, thank you, thank you...I would love to have your beautiful washer coin. Maybe next year you will also do one in a copper finish, which is my favorite metal ;):(

congrats everyone, :ph34r: I am soooooo bummed, nobody wanted to play APRILS Fools down here. Only thinkg I found was an empty Pizza box in a small Model T pickup out in my yard. :( Tried telling my Husband I was leaving him here in South Texas while I went home to Alaska and all he said was OK. ....

congrats everyone, :ph34r: I am soooooo bummed, nobody wanted to play APRILS Fools down here. Only thinkg I found was an empty Pizza box in a small Model T pickup out in my yard. :( Tried telling my Husband I was leaving him here in South Texas while I went home to Alaska for the summer and all he said was OK. ....

UPDATE!!!

For some of you who may be wondering..."was that an actual cointest???"~The short answer is YES, it actually was! :D

Now some of you who may have been wondering that, may be wondering "Do I actually have a coin comming to me outa all this Foolish Mayhem"~and the short answer to that is YES aswell.

Now those of you who were wondering if that was an actual cointest and are now wondering if there's an actual coin on the way for them may be wondering where their coin is~Here is the long answer for that!~~~

The Mint had issues with the "L" die...IT WAS GONE!!! :mad:...After a search of nothingness, the mint had to temporarily aquire another "L" die after a determined search.~On with the show, right?...WRONG!

That flippin "0" die went flyin during the minting process and took a day and a half to relocate that darn thing!!!~ Now were cruisin right?...NOPE Not yet!

The XXXXXXLE version took much more involved diework than expected and resulted in the destruction of multiple aspects of the XXXXXXLE version, now with that said and you all who were wondering "What gives" can now sleep at night knowing that only 2 need to be finished and they all are goin out tomorrow!!!...Thats right- 15 days later the art is finally approved and minted, ready to ship! :D

You will have your coin soon!...There may even be an extra in store for one unlucky fool-Who knows?-Thanks again for playing and thanks for your continued support in my Foolish ways! :mad:

I just don't know how I missed this one, but thanks for the cointest anyway. When will these be up for sale? Can you make the start time European friendly? I've also been looking for the link to the coin sale page but can't find it anywhere, if they are all gone now are you going to do a V2 with glitter? I realise that increases your production costs but would be willing to go another 2 cents for the glittery version if that helps.

UPDATE!!!

For some of you who may be wondering..."was that an actual cointest???"~The short answer is YES, it actually was! :mad:

Now some of you who may have been wondering that, may be wondering "Do I actually have a coin comming to me outa all this Foolish Mayhem"~and the short answer to that is YES aswell.

Now those of you who were wondering if that was an actual cointest and are now wondering if there's an actual coin on the way for them may be wondering where their coin is~Here is the long answer for that!~~~

The Mint had issues with the "L" die...IT WAS GONE!!! :mad:...After a search of nothingness, the mint had to temporarily aquire another "L" die after a determined search.~On with the show, right?...WRONG!

That flippin "0" die went flyin during the minting process and took a day and a half to relocate that darn thing!!!~ Now were cruisin right?...NOPE Not yet!

The XXXXXXLE version took much more involved diework than expected and resulted in the destruction of multiple aspects of the XXXXXXLE version, now with that said and you all who were wondering "What gives" can now sleep at night knowing that only 2 need to be finished and they all are goin out tomorrow!!!...Thats right- 15 days later the art is finally approved and minted, ready to ship! :D

You will have your coin soon!...There may even be an extra in store for one unlucky fool-Who knows?-Thanks again for playing and thanks for your continued support in my Foolish ways! :D

WOW... I can't wait to get this coin. I bet it turned out fabulous!!!!!! :D

i gotta ask, since i can't get to sleep and this thread has me in stitches, how did you get the letters/words on the washer? not the sharpie ones, the punched ones. i feel a new sig piece comin' on.

rsg

I believe you can find Letter and Number punches at Northern Tool and Equiptment. I only have number punches off a Snap-on truck and I got taken. But I believe they should be resonable at Northern! A google search may turn up some spots to find them at too. Maybe E-Bay. :laughing: Good luck.

-Dardevle-

i gotta ask, since i can't get to sleep and this thread has me in stitches, how did you get the letters/words on the washer? not the sharpie ones, the punched ones. i feel a new sig piece comin' on.

rsg

I believe you can find Letter and Number punches at Northern Tool and Equiptment. I only have number punches off a Snap-on truck and I got taken. But I believe they should be resonable at Northern! A google search may turn up some spots to find them at too. Maybe E-Bay. :laughing: Good luck.

-Dardevle-

Hey Dardevle!! How are you my friend? :D

The voting cointest... ended... ...you were first! what happent?

rsg

-Dardevle-

Hey Dardevle!! How are you my friend? :ph34r:

The voting cointest... ended... ...you were first! what happent?

Hey GATOULIS my friend,

I gave avoair my addy and a coin is on the way. I think! :D

rsg

I believe you can find Letter and Number punches at Northern Tool and Equiptment. I only have number punches off a Snap-on truck and I got taken. But I believe they should be resonable at Northern! A google search may turn up some spots to find them at too. Maybe E-Bay. :P Good luck.

-Dardevle-

Yep, you could probably get em at Northern, but I got mine of all places at Harbor Frieght tools...Kinda crappy tools, but many that you may use dont really depend on the quality. Just dont get the ratchets, screwdrivers or anything that may wear. although my stamp set has stamped over 500 pennies and still stamping strong! :D

You can find em here at this link http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=35121 they are dirt cheap at a whopping 7.99 you can get the 1/8" set for 5.99-Really cant beat that! :D

As for the SnapOn truck- Oh they'll get ya every time, but dang if you arnt proud of what you do get! B)

Edited by 007BigD

All coins have been sent off!!!!

I think you will like the XXXXXXLE 2008 edition...much more of an involved project than the 07 model! :P

Just the tweak it needed too!~Thanks to all who played along-I hope you enjoy the foolish little momento this years April Fools brought along!

Till next Time~ CACHE HARD and CACHE ON! :D

Edited by 007BigD

Wow - I completely missed this cointest! LMAO Dave - you certainly run the best cointest!!!

Is it April already!?? Sh*(@! I thought we were still in January... does that mean I missed Valentines Day, our Wedding Anniversary AND my wifes birthday!? (All in Feb! :P)... That certainly explains why I'm now living in the garage... I was wondering what I had done... maybe I should get some flowers and chocolates on the way home... that will make it all better, right?

Edited by keewee

rsg

I believe you can find Letter and Number punches at Northern Tool and Equiptment. I only have number punches off a Snap-on truck and I got taken. But I believe they should be resonable at Northern! A google search may turn up some spots to find them at too. Maybe E-Bay. :D Good luck.

-Dardevle-

Yep, you could probably get em at Northern, but I got mine of all places at Harbor Frieght tools...Kinda crappy tools, but many that you may use dont really depend on the quality. Just dont get the ratchets, screwdrivers or anything that may wear. although my stamp set has stamped over 500 pennies and still stamping strong! :D

You can find em here at this link http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=35121 they are dirt cheap at a whopping 7.99 you can get the 1/8" set for 5.99-Really cant beat that! B)

As for the SnapOn truck- Oh they'll get ya every time, but dang if you arnt proud of what you do get! :P

Hey Buddy, Thanks for the link for the stamp set. I really would like the letter stamps so I'll be ordering a set very soon. Hope all is well with your little GEM. Take care!!!!

O-ya, you won my little Travel Bug contest with your "monster fish" picture. I'll get the goods out to you soon with a few of my own pictures.

Edited by dardevle

Wow - I completely missed this cointest! LMAO Dave - you certainly run the best cointest!!!

Is it April already!?? Sh*(@! I thought we were still in January... does that mean I missed Valentines Day, our Wedding Anniversary AND my wifes birthday!? (All in Feb! :D)... That certainly explains why I'm now living in the garage... I was wondering what I had done... maybe I should get some flowers and chocolates on the way home... that will make it all better, right?

Its a good thing you dont have a dog house!!! :D ...Oh wait thats right, thats what we call the garage in situations like this!!! :P

You'd better get her a stamp set! Cheaper than flowers and Chocolate and you can stamp her a penny that says "I LUV U"......She'd probably stamp your foot and tell ya to hit the Garage! B)

Hey Buddy, Thanks for the link for the stamp set. I really would like the letter stamps so I'll be ordering a set very soon. Hope all is well with your little GEM. Take care!!!!

O-ya, you won my little Travel Bug contest with your "monster fish" picture. I'll get the goods out to you soon with a few of my own pictures.

Sweet! I just knew that fish would win me the prize!!!!...It was a LUNKER!!! I fought that baby for like 20 seconds!!!!! :D Hmmm...Lets see how that Bugs a doin!

Should we show em my prize winning lunker????....SHOW EM DARDEVLE!!! :D ... :P

Is it April already!?? Sh*(@! I thought we were still in January... does that mean I missed Valentines Day, our Wedding Anniversary AND my wifes birthday!? (All in Feb! :D)... That certainly explains why I'm now living in the garage... I was wondering what I had done... maybe I should get some flowers and chocolates on the way home... that will make it all better, right?

Its a good thing you dont have a dog house!!! :D ...Oh wait thats right, thats what we call the garage in situations like this!!! :D

You'd better get her a stamp set! Cheaper than flowers and Chocolate and you can stamp her a penny that says "I LUV U"......She'd probably stamp your foot and tell ya to hit the Garage! B)

My even thinking about doing that... I can see the divorce papers coming already.......... They're psychic remember! B)... I think thats the right word... but other may have other opinions about whether that is the correct word... I'm not saying any more... this is a fairly large hole I have dug... anyone have a ladder... the garage is dryer and warmer than this big hole I'm in... anyone? Help?*{see disclaimer below}

:P

* - disclaimer - these comments were not made by keewee is any way, shape or form. It was entirely someone else... personally I'd blame Dave for being a bad influence. It's all Dave's fault. Yep... that it...