New Geocoin for all the 'GeoDog' owners out there!

CinemaBoxers

What a great looking dog. Is he a Whippet?

TraderDell

Thanks for the compliment! Actually Rascal is an Italian Greyhound (or so the breeders and the papers say) but he just barely makes the breed standard. (Obviously, he's a bit big.) I admit he's the only IG I've ever seen Geocaching in these parts!

I am so upset!

The Geocoin Shop do not ship to neither Spain nor Norway!

I really, really want a few of these coins. And I don't have any friends in US that can mail them to me.

Anybody got any ideas of what I can do? Maybe I can buy them another place?

I am so upset!

The Geocoin Shop do not ship to neither Spain nor Norway!

I really, really want a few of these coins. And I don't have any friends in US that can mail them to me.

Anybody got any ideas of what I can do? Maybe I can buy them another place?

If you're still searching for someone to help you out-shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

(Edit) Maybe I should look at dates b-4 making an a** of myself :laughing:

Edited by Sunrayers

Hello!

Im just posting to tell everyone about a coin thats coming soon at the GeocoinShop.com

Many of us have dogs who come along with us when we cache, or just our dogs who stay home - this coin is fun one for those of us who bring em along caching, or to events!

We've all seen dogs who are Travel Bugs, or dogs with their own caching names (and accounts!). Well, now your dog can have his own unique icon with this tag/coin. It attaches to your dogs collar - and is trackable.

Use the coin to log your dog into caches you visit, or to let fellow cachers 'discover' them!

Designed by myself (CinemaBoxers) Its been in the works for some time now - but finally have the pics to show everyone!

This will be available in several metals, and is 38mm x 3.0mm with a die cut hole to attach to your dogs collar.

07GDAB.jpg

This coin will be available at GeocoinShop.com soon - watch for more information regarding sales here.

Hope you all like it - I can wait to get some for the CinemaBoxers here at home!

Nice coin. I'll get one.

07GDAB.jpg

This coin will be available at GeocoinShop.com soon - watch for more information regarding sales here.

I have a couple of new geocachers that want a GeoDog Geocoin for their dog.

It seems GeocoinShop.com must be no longer selling them. (It seems to me there would be a constant demand for this one.)

Does anyone have a GeoDog Geocoin to sell or trader?

Russ (PastorDIC)