Should I have more of the 2006 Team Sand Dollar Coins made.

Team Sand Dollar

First let me say that I have no problem with the people selling my coin on EBay since I sold the coins to them in the first place.

But there still seems to be a strong demand for this coin, based on what it is still going for on EBAY, even though there are plenty of them out there already.

I really like this design and do want to make enough of them available, so anyone that would want them would have a reasonable chance of getting them. Plus I never did set a limit on how many would be made.

Part of me wants to move on to the 2007 design and put this one behind me while at the same time I really want to have some available for myself to trade. Right now I probally will have a few more made so I can have some for my trading stock.

So my question is: Do I need to have more of these made to sell?

Team Sand Dollar

If it was me... and since you already have the 2007s in progress... I'd just have some more made for your own stock and go forward with the 2007 series.

:P:laughing:

D-man :laughing:

I agree - no doubt demand for your 2007 geocoin will be just as great. I would continue with the trade only finishes and also consider the limited edition set, maybe include a pin or something. :laughing:

Your choice really. At some stage you probably need to say enough is enough.

I bought a number of them with the intent purpose of having them for trades as they are such a great coin.

People - I have them for trade - gotta be cheaper option than on eBay!! Or do I need to list mine there too?!

Your choice really. At some stage you probably need to say enough is enough.

I bought a number of them with the intent purpose of having them for trades as they are such a great coin.

People - I have them for trade - gotta be cheaper option than on eBay!! Or do I need to list mine there too?!

First, On Topic

I would say just go for the 2007. The demand will be just as strong. :rolleyes:

Second, Off topic, PM sent to keewee

The 2007 coin is already a go. In fact I expect to have the 2007 coins in hand before I see any addition V2.5 coins.

Based on the limited response I did order 50 more (20MS, 15MG, and 15MB) to have on hand for trades. I will not be selling anymore so those wishing to buy will be stuck with eBay.

There will however be coins available for trade from me and many others that got multiples of the coins so getting one of these coins should not be impossible.

Team Sand Dollar