Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx mountung cradle

I'm not 100% positive here, but I would strongly doubt that they'll be interchangeable. The Legend is a smaller size and a little different shape than a 60CX, so the mounts aren't going to be designed the same.

I have an older Legend (which looks to be the same size as a Legend CX) as well as a 60CS, and I'm sure the mounts I have for each of them would not work for both units.

The Legend mount has a thing that slides down to click into place with a special battery backing, and the 60CS has a screw-on circular mount (also used for the belt clip) that is used for the windshield mount.

So, long story short, I imagine you're going to have to buy different mounts for each.

Just bought a 60 Cx. Does anyone know if my existing windshield and handlebar mounting brackets from my Legend CX fit a 60Cx cradle, or do I have to buy the mounts instead of just the cradle...thank you.

Just bought a 60 Cx. Does anyone know if my existing windshield and handlebar mounting brackets from my Legend CX fit a 60Cx cradle, or do I have to buy the mounts instead of just the cradle...thank you.

Don't know about the windshield, but the handlebar mounts are interchangeable. But you'll still have to buy the entire bike holder. You can't just buy the replacement cover.

You need to purchase the piece that holds the GPS. This slides into all Garmin mounts and is the same across all of the line. As stated, you can not but this piece by itself. The cheapest route in to purchase the handlebar mount, which contains the piece you need pllus the piece that connects to the bar itself.

You need to purchase the piece that holds the GPS. This slides into all Garmin mounts and is the same across all of the line. As stated, you can not but this piece by itself. The cheapest route in to purchase the handlebar mount, which contains the piece you need pllus the piece that connects to the bar itself.

Hello Red,

So if i buy the handlebar mount, then i will have the cradle that holds the GPS. And with this I can connect to my handlebar mount, and also the windshield mount. There is NO NEED for me to buy a new windshield mount. Am I understanding correctly? Thanks for the response.