The All New All New Groundspeak UK Pub Quiz

Followers 29

A youth spent watching cricket on TV when I wasn't outdoors playing cricket or watching other sport on TV.

In a similar vein, and because it's one of the best theme tunes ever, Pete Shelley of the Buzzcocks.is credited with which classic C4 theme tune from the 1980s.

Gave birth on two Friday 13ths in a year?
Good thought but nope. It's related thematically to the previous question.
Cycling can make your bits burt. Giving birth twice in a year hurts...? Ok, I missed there was a link. Since German reunification happened in 1990 (the wall 'fell' in November '89) I know the Duckers can't be right. '88 was an Olympic year though, so did she win every Olympic heat and race she entered that year? (Doesn't quite fit with the wording of the question though. Humm...)

Olympics is getting warm. It's nothing to do with nationality. It's just dawned on me that it's also something that can no longer be achieved.

I probably wont be getting anywhere but it might help someone else: as it's an Olympic year I am guessing she competed in both Summer & Winter Olympics that year. That was I think the last or second to last year before they switched it to the 2/4 year alternating scheme.

Olympics is getting warm. It's nothing to do with nationality. It's just dawned on me that it's also something that can no longer be achieved.

I probably wont be getting anywhere but it might help someone else: as it's an Olympic year I am guessing she competed in both Summer & Winter Olympics that year. That was I think the last or second to last year before they switched it to the 2/4 year alternating scheme.

Can't quite give the ding for that but you're nearly there...