The All New All New Groundspeak UK Pub Quiz

Pretty woman?
I wanted to say, "Big mistake. Huge", but as you're right, I can't :anitongue:

Well done chizu. Dingtastic! :laughing:

Hmmm interesting, given that Pretty Woman is Ms Chizu's favourite film, but didn't recognise the still.... thought I'd guess anyway since I knew it was released in 1990.

OK- next question: Since transfrmers is soon to be released, name all of Soundwave's 5 cassettes from the original toy release.

Rumble, Frenzy, Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw and Ravage (so a collector colleague tells me anyway)

That's a DING to you! Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw were transformed into birds, Frenzy and Rumble were brothers who transformed into robotas and Ravage transformed into a jaguar.

Well you learn something new everyday.

I had no idea about Nixie Tubes.

Sorry Rutson...

I was looking for such common things as Laptops, LCD TVs, Scanners, PDAs and Faxmachines to name a few.

Who wins the Ding? Crazy Druid with his laptop or Team Balders with flourescent tubes (are they not neon lighting anyway?)

I'll toss a coin "flip".

Team Balders gets the ding

Well you learn something new everyday.

I had no idea about Nixie Tubes.

Sorry Rutson...

I was looking for such common things as Laptops, LCD TVs, Scanners, PDAs and Faxmachines to name a few.

Who wins the Ding? Crazy Druid with his laptop or Team Balders with flourescent tubes (are they not neon lighting anyway?)

I'll toss a coin "flip".

Team Balders gets the ding

Thanks for the ding.

BTW - Neon (those flashing lights outside the chipshop etc.) are not the same as lfuorescent lamps - a common misconception :unsure:

My first ever question!

How long was the HUNDRED YEARS' WAR?

Edited by Team Balders