The All New All New Groundspeak UK Pub Quiz

Here's one you can all have a go at. A 'nearest the bull' (sort of) type question.

Still on the Tour De France theme. You've all seen the riders taking on new water bottles numerous times during a stage, chucking the old bottle one away.

To the nearest 500, how many water bottles are expected to be used during this year's Tour?

Edited by Yorkshire Yellow

Really? I'm shocked. Relating to martinandlindabryn, I thought I was way off! Staying with the Tour De France topic, about how many kilometres does the race cover?

So was I. I wondered how many, having seen a veritable cascade of them heading onto the roadside verges during the highlights of a recent day's stage, so checked it out. It's fact 2 here.

In that case it must be Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and the one every one forgets about Michael Collins

And the Eagle has landed.

They launched on July 16th, and the Eagle landed on the 20th, so right about this time everyone was following their mission and I can just about remember the buzz (see what I did there :lol: ) it created, and I can remember going into school the next morning and watching it on a big black and white telly in the dining hall.

In that case it must be Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and the one every one forgets about Michael Collins

And the Eagle has landed.

They launched on July 16th, and the Eagle landed on the 20th, so right about this time everyone was following their mission and I can just about remember the buzz (see what I did there :lol: ) it created, and I can remember going into school the next morning and watching it on a big black and white telly in the dining hall.

I can remember that as well sitting on the floor no chairs looking up at the black and whit TV on its 5ft high stand, getting a stiff neck.

This is the hand movement instructions, for the umpire in which sport. and for a bonus ding, can you say what they are indicating.

cf776852-a018-4979-b147-1a088ca96c2d.jpg