The All New All New Groundspeak UK Pub Quiz

Staying on the same theme. When Pepys heard of the great fire he sent most of his furniture and valuable possessions away on a cart, but there was one unusual item which he chose to bury in the garden to protect it from the fire, what was it?

Cheese!!!! d'oh too late!

Edited by mellers

Ding

Thought that might last a bit longer.

It just so happens I'm a sponge for knowledge who lives with a Chris Stewart fan.

OK, changing to another Genesis drummer, which film did Phil Collins appear in as a child? (there are two answers, I'm talking about the one where his bit wasn't cut out)

Ding

It just so happens I'm a sponge for knowledge who lives with a Chris Stewart fan.

OK, changing to another Genesis drummer, which film did Phil Collins appear in as a child? (there are two answers, I'm talking about the one where his bit wasn't cut out)

Mrs MartyBartfast reckons Oliver.

Ding

He was in Oliver on the stage, but not on film.

Ding

He was in Oliver on the stage, but not on film.

Having spoken to my bruvva, who is a nega Phil Collins fan, he reckons it is Hard Day's Night.

Indeed it is - well done! OK, your turn...

Edit: the other film I was referring to - apparently he was in the Railway Children, but his bit was cut out. (I feel his pain. I was edited out of a news item on East Midlands Today back in 1995. The scarring lives to this day ;-) )

Edited by Beach_hut

Edmund Aeythlyng reigned for about month in 1066, between Harold and William.

King Louis was crowned and made king during the Baron's Revolt, but now seems to be forgotten.

DING!

Which one relates to looking down? :unsure:

(I should have said that Mr F gave our answer, I just typed it! He seems to remember trivia.)

Q: A few days ago, Nicola Benedetti gave a wonderful rendition of whose violin concerto (No. 1 in G minor) at the Last Night of the Proms?

Edited by Fianccetto

King Louis was crowned and made king during the Baron's Revolt, but now seems to be forgotten.

DING!

(I should have said that Mr F gave our answer, I just typed it! He seems to remember trivia.)

Q: A few days ago, Nicola Benedetti gave a wonderful rendition of whose violin concerto (No. 1 in G minor) at the Last Night of the Proms?

This is Bruch(sp?)(brook)

just before half time.Brilliant evening .Said it a few times before,but im definately gonna go next year

Edited by telbert

DING!

This is Bruch(sp?)(brook)

just before half time.Brilliant evening .Said it a few times before,but im definately gonna go next year

Yes, Bruch. :)